Community > Posts By > YamilethJ

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:21 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Tue 07/22/08 09:21 PM
If I would have never think i would had make wrong decitions, the most you live, the most you think
the most knowdlege you have, the most you will think
to think it is like figure it out a way out from a dark box.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:15 PM

option? I've never considered myself an option.... I am a preference, a choice, a desire but never an option.. that's like an alternative, settling.. THAT'S not an option with me.. .
I did not really meant it in that way, maybe I type so fast that I did not realize, my question is why people should pick you.

i understand.. but really I don't want to be picked... It's not about options or being picked.. It's about what we want are are willing to accept/go for... I don't get picked, I am not an option and I do not want to pick or have options for myself.. If it is meant to be it will be, if not it won't.... Life is about; living, having fun and enjoying nothing else, if true love happens then we're all the more fortunate...
that is so beautiful and full of sense.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:06 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Tue 07/22/08 09:07 PM

option? I've never considered myself an option.... I am a preference, a choice, a desire but never an option.. that's like an alternative, settling.. THAT'S not an option with me.. .
I did not really meant it in that way, maybe I type so fast that I did not realize, my question is why people should pick you.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:03 PM
I am very sweet, loyal, and loving.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:59 PM
Yes why people should pick you....what you have differet than others that makes you special.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:55 PM
be spontaneus and drive around and find some nice place.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:22 PM
YOU SEEMS AS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON TO MEET SO NO WORRY GUYS WILL POP UP VERY SOON.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:20 PM
HAHAHHA YEA ONLY WHEN THOSE PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:18 PM
NOW REMEMBER TO WISH FOR WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...WISHING YOU MANY MORE.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:22 AM
Edited by YamilethJ on Mon 07/21/08 12:24 AM
I THINK YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT YOURSELF,,,,THEY CAN EITHER BUILD YOU UP BUT THEY CAN ALSO PUT YOU DOWN. SO YOU WILL END UP BEING WHAT THEY WANT.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:18 AM
WHEN WAS MARRIED ....FIRST DAY MARRIED I TOLD MY HUSBAND
THERE'S ONLY TWO RULES IN THIS HOUSE
HE SAID: TELL ME
i SAID: I WILL NEVER TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND VICERVERSA
SECOND: YOU WILL NEVER TELL YOUR FAMILY WRONG ABOUT ME AND VICEVERSA
BY MY EXPERIENCE////THAT WORKED UNTIL THE DAY OF TODAY...WE GOT DIVORCE....I STILL FRIENDS WITH HIS FAMILY SO HE IS OF MINE AND THERE'S SO MUCH RESPECT.
IT REALLY WORKED!!!

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:11 AM
Edited by YamilethJ on Mon 07/21/08 12:12 AM
IT IS GOOD BECAUSE IT IS ALSO A GREAT MISTAKE BUT SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO TAKE THEM BACK SO THEY REALLY CONVINCE YOU THAT THEY DO NOT WORTH IT.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:09 AM

someone gets attached to you to quickly? Another words do you like it when someone falls hard for you?

I dont, sometimes they smoother me too much. I dont like to talk to someone for a day or two and then here the words "I love you". That is a big turn off for me.
SOMETIMES PEOPLE CONFUSS THE WORD I LOVE YOU IN A WAY TO SAY I LIKE TO BE WITH YOU THEY JUST LOVE TO BE WITH YOU FOR WHATEVER QUALITIES YOU HAVE, BUT MOST OF WOMEN SAY I LOVE YOU AS AN POSITIVE WAY THAT THEY ARE HAPPY TO BE WITH YOU.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:07 AM

then the true god in heaven the heart speak, and lead into all ways of WHOLE truth that lift one up higher than the heavens to see all of humanity, and how each is plauged, and WHAT plague each, and if any be lifted up, then eyes of GOD or understanding and wisdom can be looked thru, that see the whole world as first innocent, and THEN oneself is truly innocent of all now and forever, and the reasons for all that happen are explained by the heart even as one walks, and THEN one becomes an ambassador for all that are enslaved, and is made free to SEE and to SPEAK what break the binds that chain, that convince each they are BAD and DEFECTIVE..........peace
JUST WONDERFUL/

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:05 AM
TERRY

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:04 AM

haha you joined today???? ya well only 2 is kinda low....I had 400 my first day!!!laugh drinker
HAHHA THAT IS FUNNY

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:03 AM
iT IS NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK, WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ..BE MORE CONFIDENT....AND THEY WILL COME LIKE BEES

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:00 AM

Ross
SIMPLY STRAIGHT FORWARD
GOOD!

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:59 PM

I'm not in love with anyone ATM ::sigh::frown :cry:

That is sad, love is hard to find... and harder to keep... especially nowadays. Give a woman everything you can and they use it to hurt you... I am sure it is no easier for women...
I have no initial to post, but wish with every fiber of my being that I did...
CAN YOU SAY AT LEAST....Y.

Ok, for now sweetie, I will say Y!!! I love ur smile...pitchfork flowerforyou
HANDSOME AND SWEET!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23