Community > Posts By > YamilethJ

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:08 PM

suddenly his number is disconnected...... all your mail gets sent back with clues on each letter.... in his handwriting...... saying

i

dont

want

to

hurt

you

so

it

is

over

i

will

always

love

you
hahhahha this is killing me.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:06 PM
we attract eachother some much ...that it will impossible to have a life together.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:05 PM

"I like you too much to date you."
hahahhah that is cute one....funny

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:01 PM

Hard to imagine I was an editor huh?.lol
hahhahahah you are funny.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:00 PM

The same happens to me , I have send several messages to several women and no reply , actually I think they are more materialistic than we men believe , if they don't see in a pic the man of her dreams (an adonis)
They just skip that, I cant find other reason
That is not true......I see your face and I see you as a person that has lots of girlfriends, why i assume that is because you are atractive, so we woman are not looking for that type, a handsome men it is hard to trust until we get to know that person well.....you understand my point of view?

Well , I have never thought in that. maybe I should write in my profile, " If i look attractive for you I swear that I don't have girlfriend and I'm very faithful person
why not?...the most information you provide it is the only way girls will know.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:53 PM

english please?
hahhahhah that is so funnylaugh laugh laugh
yep speed and sentence structure have never been my forte. Or typos.....lol
I can not stop laughing

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:50 PM

english please?
hahhahhah that is so funnylaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:48 PM

Cause they think there god's gift!

that is not true....maybe the ones you met.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:47 PM

The same happens to me , I have send several messages to several women and no reply , actually I think they are more materialistic than we men believe , if they don't see in a pic the man of her dreams (an adonis)
They just skip that, I cant find other reason
That is not true......I see your face and I see you as a person that has lots of girlfriends, why i assume that is because you are atractive, so we woman are not looking for that type, a handsome men it is hard to trust until we get to know that person well.....you understand my point of view?

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:45 PM

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:39 PM
I think that women has the same needs as men, but sometimes we do not reply back because we just do not like the guy, instead of make him loose his time so he can move on, do not categorize us as women or men, we are human being with the same needs and personalities and attitudes it is what make us different to another.
Just do not generalize and think that each person can make the difference.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:36 PM
We live on a free world...we can say or think whatever we want!! welcome and good luck!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:51 PM
What took you so long.

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 05:50 PM
I'll be back.laugh

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:53 PM
what a beautiful people.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:49 PM
Oh my God I love you guys....I feel that I am not lonely

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:47 PM
:smile:

flowerforyou flowerforyou
:smile:

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:46 PM

You are a lovely, strong, intelligent woman! flowerforyou
those words are what I need to hear.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:46 PM

awww i hope you feel betteer soon dear!!!

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZflowers
thanks

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:45 PM

Awwwwwww, sorry to hear your sad... Hugs & offering a shoulder flowerforyou
You are lovely thank you.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 22 23