Community > Posts By > wake58

wake58's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:52 PM
Edited by wake58 on Thu 05/15/08 08:53 PM
Ha great! Is that what you think of all of us! I have not had a girlfriend in about 1.5 years, and frankly I would love someone to be able to rely on and be with when I am alone! I have also gotten over the whole booty call idea, and would much rather be in a committed relationship. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that sex plays an important role in relationships, but I have no problem dating a girl who plans on being a virgin till marriage.

If she is out their please have her message me! I am decent, and hoping to find someone to get to know. If the love connection doesn't happen, thats fine, everyone learns more about themselves and their personal needs that way!

wake58's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:13 PM
Alright man this is a really easy problem to resolve!

There is no need to be upfront and ask her or anything like that! Just watch for a few signs.

If she does these thing she is interested, even it is just a little bit:
hits you
touches you
gives you a nickname
gives you a hard time in a light hearted manner

These are a few as I am having trouble think of more right now, but there are many!

Ways to test her interest:
Grab her hand and tell her to follow just to walk somewhere nearby
squeeze her hand if she squeezes back she is into you
grab her arm and put it through yours and walk somewhere nearby by arm in arm is she goes she may like you
tell her to give you a kiss on the cheek while lightly tapping you cheek, if she kisses you are in, ask for the lips next if you think you are at that point!

Here is a tip for when you are in that awkward position close enough to kiss but not sure if you should try!

I use this all of the time!

If you think she may want to kiss you and you are sure that the time is right, it probably is! But if you fear being shut down , ask her, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Some may think this is to forward or that you are going down hard if she doesn't want to, but that is not the case!

She will say one of four things! Here are those responses and the actions that should follow:

"Yes" - Kiss her
"Maybe/I don't know" - Say "lets find out" then kiss her
"No" - Say "It jsut look like you had something on your mind, or "Then stop looking at me that way", say the second in a joking manner!
"Not right now" - This usually happens when she is not quite ready or doesn't want to be seen by others for what ever reason. Say "I understand" then wait for a better time when you are alone and you feel it is right!

I know a bunch of that was off track but I think it will help as well.

I know it is too often said to be yourself around women, but it is important to do this and to be happy enjoying yourself and your friends and not worry about the outcome of any situation as there are many fish in the sea!