Community > Posts By > Pedro_metal

Pedro_metal's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:56 PM
Thank u guys for replying and for the welcome as well.

Pedro_metal's photo
Tue 12/20/11 02:17 AM
Hi, I signed up a long ago, I think in one of my leisure times. And to be honest I started to visit forums and some fake chat rooms with the naive thought that I would find "that someone". I'm not giving up but I realize now that is not that easy to get someone interested in us, just because we type things to other people in chat windows. This is my first post in this site, and let me confess myself. I thought this one was another scam site or something like that, but I spent some time reading various posts, and you seem pretty real people to me. Well my point is that I live in Vegas and it's kindda hard to meet people in here. Perhaps it is because I'm still learning English, or may be the sort of life that we follow in here. I'm not sure, the thing is that some time ago in my hometown, I had a relationship which last 3 years. Now it's been like 3 years since that stage of my life ended. At this point, I'm going to college and have all my life together and just fine, "BUT" something is missing. I hope this post is giving me an opened door to a more honest and real way to meet people.