Community > Posts By > Bill

Bill's photo
Wed 01/30/19 07:54 PM
Edited by Bill on Wed 01/30/19 07:56 PM
Hi,
I am 44 single [never married but was in a long term relationship til a few years ago] I moved to Johnsonburg several months ago and work in St.Mary's at a factory on 3rd shift mostly.
I like to do things outdoors, travel,hike,fishing, shopping, dining out. I don't do the bar scene so not sure how to go about meeting a nice girl.
I am easy going and like most types of music and movies. I like some video games occasionally but looking to find the right person to develop interests with and to be able to move towards a committed relationship with.
I don't smoke and don't do drugs! Seen what that does to people and its a shame.
I am in good health, tall and strong, a little overweight but in good shape.
I believe in being respectful, have a good sense of humor and like to go out and have some fun. Problem is what do people do around here for fun??? I really want to know!
My ideal is to find that someone special for a long term relationship and hoping it leads to possible marriage. I've done the single life long enough to know I want more and I want a good stable relationship to develop with common interests and goals and some activities that can be enjoyed together. I am very supportive of others and would be supportive of my significant other to be~ Good communications and honesty are essential to any good relationship.
I am just here now , new to this online dating stuff to try and find out where are you? I am told you are out there somewhere! Here I am - looking for you !

Bill's photo
Wed 01/30/19 06:45 PM
LOL, I am 44 single, never married but dont really consider myself old[yet] I am new to the area and hard working , self sufficient and looking for the same in a girl.
I dont mind the age as much as the mind and would like to meet some nice girl who is interested in nature, sightseeing, short trips, maybe fishing or watching a ball game. I dont have any pets currently but have had dogs in the past and like dogs and cats .Most pets are nice even fish or birds.
Anyway best would be to meet a nice girl to share a sunset with or go out to dinner or a show with and get into a conversation over a cup of coffee and see where it leads.
I dont smoke but that's not a deal breaker.
I dont do drugs so not interested in anyone who is into drugs.
I am sort of old fashioned and respectful but also a bit modern and fun.
I like a lot of different music genres and types of movies as well.
Maybe we can meet for a cup of coffee or lunch and explore getting to know one another?

Bill's photo
Wed 01/30/19 06:38 PM
I'm 44 and new to the area. I work hard and am looking to settle down.I like nature, hiking and fishing. While I like to go out to eat, I also like to cook as well.
I dont have any pets but like dogs and cats and most pets.
I dont have any children but dont mind others.
I'd like to meet a nice girl who would like to get to know me and see where it goes. I dont like playing head games or to be someone's sugar daddy or atm. I dont think its appropriate for someone to just contact me and ask for money so dont!
I am looking for a genuine person and to find her if she is out there!
Contact me if you are for real and looking to start a friendship that may lead into a relationship. The end goal may be marriage and who knows where we can go from there?
I like kids and would consider starting a family with the right girl.
I am single and have never been married so now its time I am looking to settle down.
:)Bill

Bill's photo
Wed 01/30/19 06:32 PM
I'm 44, single, new to the area. I dont go to bars and dont do drugs or smoke. I am looking to meet a nice girl to see if we could develop a possible long term relationship. I'm seeking a girl who is confident and self assured, in control of her baggage and looking to start or explore the idea of a permanent relationship with possible marriage as the goal.
I like the outdoors,nature, taking short trips to scenic places. I like fishing and hiking. I like dining out but also like to cook.
I'm interested in current events and conversation.
I'm an easy going guy who values the simpler things in life.
I work hard and am looking to settle down.