hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:45 PM
I agree to an extint...but think that the order they are in is wrong

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:00 PM
I want a nametagsad

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:59 PM
Don't use your uniform as the "icebreaker" just open your mouth and start up a conversation if a girl interests you.

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:49 PM

Spare me...

If you 'forgot' then don't bother changing it. We wouldnt' want some sweet 15 y/o girl who happens to lie about her age to be on here to think you care about more than sex when clearly you don't. That way when you sleep with some young girl and leave her immediately after (like most boys your age) she had a fair warning.

RIGHT ON!!

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:44 PM
Ah are you a quiet one

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:41 PM
I don't go chasing after military men because of the reputation..."military men are bed hoppers"-so now that I can actually ask a military man I guess you can answer the question for me...is that true??

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:39 PM
I want to get a pet so bad...but, I moved into a house and the landlady won't allow me to get a dog-even though I have a HUGE fenced in yard-hell she won't even let me get a cat...grumble grumble

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:37 PM

I'm not attracted to you...not necessarily because of your color. But, because all you are interested in SEX, at least that's what your profile says...

Well interesting because your profile doesn't say specifically that you are interested in sex but does that mean that you aren't interested in it just because it is not there?

Rhetorical. People might propose that they are interested in sex but they might have more on their minds. Ya probably have to ask first!

But his profile is weak anyway!

Obviously I think about sex..I do have 2 sons LOL BUT, it is not listed as an interest because it is not a HOBBY of mine.:smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:31 PM
Us women understand that MOST men think about sex quite often. You just gotta be smooth about it and work us up a bit. Don't just lay it all out there to begin with. Your profile is the 1st impression-something tells me that WOMEN in general aren't contacting you on here, not just black.

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:29 PM

Isn't it a little presumptuous for you to think they only contacted you so you would buy them something...

Perhaps he's trying to make a statement about his self-perceived social value.

drinker

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:27 PM

My dog chases bees.

That is all.

laugh laugh For some odd reason I found that very amusing to picture...

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:26 PM
Isn't it a little presumptuous for you to think they only contacted you so you would buy them something...

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:24 PM
I'm not attracted to you...not necessarily because of your color. But, because all you are interested in SEX, at least that's what your profile says...

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:20 PM

my dog (Chihuahua) reads me if I am not to sure about a person he stands ready and all I have to do is whisper attack and he lunges and of course when I am having a pad day he humps on the vibrator to make me laugh and when I am having a good day he bites my throat :)

humps on the vibrator??? LMAO

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:16 PM
Don't think of it as them contacting you on Christmas...just think of it as any other day. If they want to keep in contact, welcome them with open arms! The more love and support the better :smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:07 PM
SuperPenis--SuperBadlove laugh laugh

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 12:51 PM
I've said that before...I'm guilty-To be honest I wanted more and I'm ready for a relationship, it's just that when I met him his looks weren't what I was looking for..I know that sounds shallow, but you have to be attracted to someone.

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 12:40 PM
Dang that was really quite good

hardworkingmom2's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:04 AM
It's gonna be me I say! bigsmile