Community > Posts By > Annie-Berrie

Annie-Berrie's photo
Tue 07/20/21 11:05 AM
I think you just put yourself out there. You hope for it, but you dont expect it. You continue filling your life with beautiful moments and maybe if it's meant to be it will find you in your happy place.

Annie-Berrie's photo
Tue 07/20/21 10:40 AM
The profile pic shows only your eyes and nose. Maybe a picture of you doing an activity might help. The write up is decent. You put more effort there than on the pic.My 2 cents

Annie-Berrie's photo
Tue 07/20/21 10:36 AM
I seem to old attract guys younger than me.. Is it something I said? kindly give me constructive feedback, even if it not about why I attract younger guys to my profile. thanks.

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 04/26/21 08:50 AM
I'm real... Although I dont reply to profiles with no pictures and those that dont communicate. I think if you want love you should atleast show some level of investment on your profile

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 04/26/21 08:47 AM
Ya...So... I'm new here, is there any way to tell if they are real? So far, I am really disappointed with grammer skills of people that contact me.
Any tips to this online world?

🤣🤣🤣I can relate.

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 04/26/21 08:42 AM
wow, being here makes me feel like there are real people. I hadn't been bothered much about if people are real or not. Is it that bad?

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 01/28/19 10:36 AM
Thank you @ MKgentleman:blush:

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 01/28/19 08:59 AM
Hi everyone! Newbie alert herewaving flowerforyou

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 01/28/19 05:38 AM
@mzrosie thanks for the good review. I've noted your advice :slight_smile:

Annie-Berrie's photo
Mon 01/28/19 05:36 AM
Edited by Annie-Berrie on Mon 01/28/19 05:37 AM
@Datwasntme Hahaha! Thanks for the heads up. Very fun and light hearted advice, I like that. I'm still new and quite nervous. I've heard of people stealing pics sometimes so I really haven't found my ground yet. But I will most definitely implement some of your tips. Thanks loads❤

Annie-Berrie's photo
Sun 01/27/19 03:00 AM
The comments here are light hearted and fun. I might be off topic about the whole ebony, interracial dating and BG but I feel like I'm getting to experience real interaction on this forum! Pretty cool!

Annie-Berrie's photo
Sun 01/27/19 02:52 AM
Great question. I was hoping to find affirmation:sleepy:

Annie-Berrie's photo
Sun 01/27/19 02:45 AM
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I didn't fill in the appearance part because I figured my pic says it all. I'll have a look into it. Thanks for your time

Annie-Berrie's photo
Sun 01/27/19 01:48 AM
Hi there, kindly rate my profile... I'm trying out at online dating so I'm pretty much winging it. Can't wait to hear from you. Be kind:blush: ... but honest. Thanks for your time