Community > Posts By > 4me2cu

4me2cu's photo
Mon 04/25/11 11:47 AM
Edited by 4me2cu on Mon 04/25/11 11:50 AM
In this modern age it seems that tradition has given way to something different and not entirely better. I believe that the whole "Independent woman" movement has spawned the expectation from some men that a woman who can pay her way, may want to, or should. Those who cannot, can be seen as the opposite i.e. dependent/needy and therefore willing or expecting to put out. Not for the meal but probably the prospect of being provided for on a onetime or ongoing basis. Truthfully, there are many woman of unfortunate circumstances that are looking for just that, and they have a following.

Too often we men are left to assume these things because we are expected to know how to treat a woman. Unfortunately for us, different woman want and need to be treated differently.

Lesson one; Ask questions, be subtle when need be, but ask. Making the wrong assumptions can lead to disaster.

If two people have a fighting chance of having something meaningful it would be as a result of each learning the about other person. if its going to be good it will take time and patience.If the other party seems too hasty to get to "Know" you and not about you, then that should say a whole lot.