Community > Posts By > UtahSusan2955

UtahSusan2955's photo
Fri 05/27/11 05:26 PM
I agree to the true to form part but can't quite believe the ignorance of the statement. Nobody I know asks to be disabled. Furthermore, there are people on assistance that would give their eye teeth to be able to get off but the big business owners keep getting all the breaks while the little guy keeps getting shut out. The gap beween the rich and poor keeps getting bigger and bigger.

UtahSusan2955's photo
Thu 05/26/11 11:54 AM

there is a perception when we thinks of a man personality.Why the youngsters percieved diferent from others when we talk about the personaliy.what makes the man perfect?the attitude,character,his communication process or his guesteurs.

You may be on the right track, but you forgot something. Although attitude, character and ability to communicate are all important, so is what he believes. At least, that is what I want to know. I want to know what he believes about himself, his world, the cereal he had for breakfast. I want to know what keeps him going when times get rough. Does he believe he has a purpose in life to fulfill? I get extemely fed-up with the men who define themselves by the activities and toys they like. I'm glad they like snowmobiles and boats, but you can't get inside the human mind with just those things. I am looking for the man that can freely talk about his feelings. To me this makes up the perfect man.

UtahSusan2955's photo
Sun 05/22/11 07:30 AM
Edited by UtahSusan2955 on Sun 05/22/11 07:36 AM
whoa As a minister, I applaud your answer. I am truly glad that someone said what needed to be said. Continue being unafraid to speak out. This is in answer to the gentleman that was brave enough to say that the Bible does not give a time for the Rapture.