Community > Posts By > brownyn

no photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:28 AM
Hey all,

Guess I should start off by saying that I'm Bi(curious). Bi cuz i love women and curious well cus i havent actually done anything more than kiss another girl. Im looking for a friend first and foremost. we have to be able to simply hang out and get comfortable with each other. Im looking for something casual but possibly long term as well. I do have a bf but this is for ME. Lookin for someone down to earth, energetic, spontanious, sexy and openminded not to mention trustworthy and drama freeee!

I am 5'1 , brown skin,long dark hair and eyes, Dcups and mid 20's...

tryna find that sexy, sweet woman I can spend sometime with in the mall as well as in the sheets.

If you like what you've read send me an email

no photo
Mon 04/25/11 09:16 AM
Hey all,

Guess I should start off by saying that I'm Bi(curious). Bi cuz i love women and curious well cus i havent actually done anything more than kiss another girl. Im looking for a friend first and foremost. we have to be able to simply hang out and get comfortable with each other. Im looking for something casual but possibly long term as well. I do have a bf but this is for ME. Lookin for someone down to earth, energetic, spontanious, sexy and openminded not to mention trustworthy and drama freeee!

I am 5'1 , brown skin,long dark hair and eyes, Dcups and mid 20's...

tryna find that sexy, sweet woman I can spend sometime with in the mall as well as in the sheets.

If you like what you've read send me an email