Community > Posts By > pattiegreeneyes

pattiegreeneyes's photo
Thu 04/21/11 01:23 AM
It is so good to know that there are Christians here looking for their mates, and that still you put Christ First. I am grateful for His Mercy upon me a sinner, Cleansed by the Blood of Christ, Baptized, Born Again, and doing all I can to let Him shine thru my life. God Bless You All.:heart:

pattiegreeneyes's photo
Thu 04/21/11 01:16 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Pattie or Tricia/Trish whichever you prefer, I am a very young 50yr old. I still feel the same as I did at 30, maybe a little more creaky here and there lol :)...I am an educated loving Christian (raised Catholic and still love some of their traditions), who likes to cook, decorate, read, bike ride, garden ,drive, travel, swim, laugh and love. I have been alone for 7yrs now by my own choice. I needed to settle my children before I could really concentrate on me and of course a love that needs cultivation and time. I couldn't have offered that before but now I have all the time that stretches before me and want to share it with someone like minded but different enough to help me grow even more...I do want security, protective arms about me and a sure help when I feel afraid or whatever. I am a very independent woman but I would give it all up for someone to walk beside me. Forever. I hope you are here somewhere. I hope I can make some ones dreams come true also. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to meeting you where ever you are. :heart: blushing :heart: