Community > Posts By > talon201

talon201's photo
Sun 04/17/11 03:18 PM
jus me. justye.. been a yr or so now.weird thing is i would not take it back.the knowlage ,understanding and shack and aww experinceing of loosing a light u healed so bright. would not take it back. I did alot of medatation on why bec the ? was still in the air.( ps we work toughter 2 )wow.. but what i got back from god was u loved her 11 WE WILL CALL HER ) more then my son jesus who died on the cross for you more then yourself ,take that love and open it up EVEN MORE like my sons, to the next and others. Also i said (such things were not ment to last).

2 and a half yrs

GOD BLESS KEEP ROCKING ..!

talon201's photo
Sun 04/17/11 02:51 PM
Edited by talon201 on Sun 04/17/11 02:58 PM
The story of my life beats like my chest and when i speek pomes are delevired. weather it is with'in the air or from my viberactions i leave imprented on the ground i always felt watched someones looking around. Picking up the pen help me displace the rage the dark days when it driped red with rage.discoverd ,now found, throw charkers no frowns,i hear the voices of love with in me so loved i found, i now charious the sound and pratice moveing things with my mind with the energy that's all around.

LIVE TO LOVE !... ... writing since 15yrs old on off till 29yrs

EXPAND YOUR MINDS !
DONT JUDGE, WHO I'M I, WHO ARE YOU ?
YOUR SO SPECIAL AND YOU DONT EVEN NO IT LMAO .... ... THE POWER MOST OF YOU HAVE LAYS DORMENT... ...
O YEA PS dont dwell on today if today was the worst day created in history.anything or something can change that day or the next day. when you sit back you wonder why you did the things you did or say what u did not mean to say that day... ...jt

talon201's photo
Sun 04/17/11 01:57 PM
ok so where do i begin .first let me push the clouds away so we can all come play.
I awaken in a body ? unfamiliar, lost but comfortable.. As we grow we are one,one with each other we walk as one.As i lay in this body and the tighter we get,i feel its pain in this body the grater it's spent.This can be grately deepend in not mantained.I sleep i sleep to wake up looking at my shell.I lay asleep but as 2,confused as i look upon myself. drifting appart sametime sameday, a light being came out to play.I lay then awaken real quick and open flesh eyes.Back to a shell,i do work with love for a higher power, i feel compleat. Me and this shell will be one till it dies then my soule will move on. .
... ... ALL DAYS ARE THE SAME DAY IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME SPENT IN EACH DAY CHANGES THE DAY IN A TOTTLY DIFFERNT WAY... ...