Community > Posts By > Olie

Olie's photo
Sun 01/02/22 08:15 PM
I get it when people message me or like me and there face's are blurred it means they are real people and looking for what I am , that's why I have to pay, if they are not and I can see them it means that they are most probably fake and scammers.

why was this not explained in the information the site gives you when you sign up? I would have made life so much easier, but the site should state only people who pay will meet genuine people?? or if you don't pay all you will get is scammers and time wasters.

Olie's photo
Sun 01/02/22 03:29 AM
apparently there is know genuine people on her

Olie's photo
Sun 01/02/22 01:28 AM
hi looking for genuine lady's in Brisbane to get to know , don't want to play games just want to meet someone.

Olie's photo
Sun 01/02/22 01:21 AM
so basically what everyone is telling me is not to look for people. on the picture side of things . so how do I meet people then is this not a dating site?

Olie's photo
Sat 01/01/22 04:53 AM
why are there so many time wasters on this site , people who contact you and then just play games. some of us here I hope are like me and really looking for someone!!

I'm I the only one here this is happening to, they contact you then they don't communicate, with you or have a conversation, trying to get there favourite food for coular out of the let alone what they do or like to do is impossible, why be on this site if they just want to play games.

dose this happen to anyone else??

Olie's photo
Fri 12/31/21 09:58 PM
every time I try to look for someone it tells me to change my filters I turned all of them off and still won't let me look