Community > Posts By > gilberticus

gilberticus's photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:32 PM
I've got something even better:) For as sweet and innocent as she looked, she was an 80s hair metal rocker on the inside. So, I played Slaughter's "Fly to the angels" for her. I know she'd like that

gilberticus's photo
Wed 05/04/11 10:32 PM
No, dude's talking about a love that left him. I hear ya, boss, I'm single again for the first time in years. Why is it that someone who said "I do" can suddenly wake up in the morning and look at the person who she made a solemn vow to and say "I did? What was I thinking? My love for you has dessipated, like a fart in the wind" ?

gilberticus's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:44 PM
What I want? I want what's never been given to me. I'm sick of materialism. I don't want "I don't know how to love you with actions, so I'm buying you this". I don't want "I don't know how to love your mind and soul, so I'm just gunna love your body". Granted, I've been given cool things, and have had quite a few rockin adventures in bed. But I want someone who can love me by being there; standing next to me. In victory and joy; standing next to me, with hand raised in triumpth.In defeat; standing next to me to wipe away a stray tear or to. I want someone to love my insides, not just my body, in a means other than using sex and dollar bills. I want someone who can feel, appreciate, and articulate love. I'm 31 years old, have travelled all over the bloody world, in both military and civilian fashion, and have never found it. is there anyone else feelin me, on this rainy Ohio Tuesday?

gilberticus's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:52 AM
Today is the 7th anniversary of your death. Baby, if you can see this, I'm so sorry for your funeral. I was supposed to play "A Gift of a Thistle", but played "Fade to Black" by Metallica instead. Looking back, maybe it wasn't the best time in the world for me to have been holding a guitar. Please forgive me and watch over me.

gilberticus's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:54 AM
What I want?Mmm, no, a better one is WHO I want. Belinda Carlisle, when her hair was long,like in the "Heaven is a plac on Earth" video. Or Patty Smyth, when she was young, like in 84, like "the Warrior" music video. Lol, can someone makee this happen for me?

gilberticus's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:32 AM
I love those movies, but it's just not gunna be the same without George Carlin. I also thought Alex Winter said he wasn't doing those typees of movies anymore, but I might be mistaken on that

gilberticus's photo
Thu 04/21/11 07:02 PM
I joined 4/14/11, I honestly never saw this community area, then thought it was an ad, like the "Lonely Russian women are just Dying to talk to you "ads I occasionally see pop up. It's 10 pm on a thursday night. I got class tomorrow, and honestly can't think of anything to say at the moment that's not listed in my ad.I love meeting and chatting with people, and I'm always looking to make new connections. So, feel free to pop me an email:)