Community > Posts By > bestdadfire

bestdadfire's photo
Fri 11/23/07 04:03 PM
When she picked me she had her head on straight and picked a winner. Now i believe she has lost it a little bit.

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:48 AM
Thank you singingmyheartout. Well stated. I am glad their are wonderful people out their like you that can help and understand what we single dads go through. :smile:

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:36 AM
I will and thank you very much.happy

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:25 AM
Thanks for the advice. My kids are loved and they will grow up knowing how to love. I would just be a piece of crap dad if i didnt worry.

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:16 AM
She has has plenty of boyfriends in the past we have been seperated for 3 years and divorced for one. Boyfriends dont bother me. Just this one

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:15 AM
I have to worry about who she sees and what she does. We have three wonderful kids together. I is my responsibilty to make sure they are ok. She is not a very good judge of character and i really worry about this guy. I know realisticly their is nothing i can do or say to make her quit seeing this guy. I guess all i can do is pray and watch my kids

bestdadfire's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:59 AM
How do you deal with a ex's boyfriend that you really dont like at all and your ex knows it but keeps on dating them.

2 Next