Community > Posts By > johnathon1992

johnathon1992's photo
Thu 04/14/11 04:55 AM
lookin for friends or maybe a bf thats good hearted kind and downtoearth. ages 18-29 I am a biggr guy 6ft 7 and im not skinny so if thats what you are looking for im probably not the right person for you. I am kind caring loving and very affectionate i am easy going laid back and go with the flow found love once but unfortunatley it died so im looking again, i am however not in to the hook up scene or not attracted to guys who like tying people up so dont bother if thats what u are looking for and i am one of the most decent guys youll meet and if you think that you are interested or wanna know more feel free to message me and i am just hoping that one day ill find the right guy to fall in love with and spend my life with but isn't that what we all want. sp again hmu if u like what u have read! =) (=

johnathon1992's photo
Thu 04/14/11 04:41 AM
lookin for friends or maybe a bf thats good hearted kind and downtoearth. ages 18-29 I am a biggr guy 6ft 7 and im not skinny so if thats what you are looking for im probably not the right person for you. I am kind caring loving and very affectionate i am easy going laid back and go with the flow found love once but unfortunatley it died so im looking again, i am however not in to the hook up scene or not attracted to guys who like tying people up so dont bother if thats what u are looking for and i am one of the most decent guys youll meet and if you think that you are interested or wanna know more feel free to message me and i am just hoping that one day ill find the right guy to fall in love with and spend my life with but isn't that what we all want. sp again hmu if u like what u have read! =) (=

johnathon1992's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:24 PM
DISOWN TO ME IS HARD I AM GAY AND MY FAMILY DISOWNS ME CAUSE THAY SAY I AM AN EMBARRASSMENT SO I AM STILL NOT ALLOWED BE AROUND THEIR HOUSE FOR AWHILE AND IT MEANS SEPARATION OR CUT FROM THE PICTURE!

johnathon1992's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:15 PM
well said i like that . and i been there before!

johnathon1992's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:14 PM
no honey its not to much to ask for many of us want the same thing but its hard to find when in reality there arent to many men or women who are open enough to care give a damn or even just be kind.

johnathon1992's photo
Wed 04/13/11 01:07 PM
Love is like a fire that burns so deep but hurts when the water puts it out and then you know that things are over and that you are just alll alone again!