Community > Posts By > illa_vanilla

illa_vanilla's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:44 AM
It is really sad to me that there are so many people that don't accept bisexuals.. I mean, it's almost comparable to a person of mixed race (let's just say African american/Caucasian mix)... this person might have a hard time fitting in with "black" people because they have lighter skin or a different hair texture.. and they don't fit in with the "white" people because they have a darker skin tone and different hair. It's a no win situation.. we just have to stand up and be strong. I feel sad that I am not fully accepted by straight people or gay people, but I guess we all have our struggles and this is one of mine. I feel as if I did not choose to be bisexual.. I honestly don't see how someone could not be attracted to women as well as men.. and that's why I am bi! lmao.. all in all.. I will just have to live with the fact that I am not going to be liked by people who don't understand where I am coming from or people that choose ignorance over acceptance. I do not want one of each.. I want to find my life partner.. and I am willing to look at either sex for that person.. so hate me if you'd like :p

illa_vanilla's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:59 AM
Hey all.. I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself! I hope to learn the ways of the site and meet some cool people ;)

-illa

illa_vanilla's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:59 AM
Hey all.. I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself! I hope to learn the ways of the site and meet some cool people ;)

-illa