Community > Posts By > hottub_fun

hottub_fun's photo
Mon 04/11/11 11:04 PM
snog

hottub_fun's photo
Mon 04/11/11 11:01 PM
For everyone that is confused: real equals honest, true, and honorable. If you have any personal doubt as towards the exact nature of any of those terms, feel free to look them up on google search. the one characteristic you're looking for is: courage. To be who you really are and admit what it really is what you really want. Until you can do both, you are just a cartoon character.

hottub_fun's photo
Mon 04/11/11 10:52 PM
The fact that you need to ask shows that you have been lied to too often. Men have always originally seeked exactly the same what women have, but popular media has changed views irrevocably. Personally, I would like to have a bit of magic in my life again, to meet someone that has similar interests and hope for the future. Unfortunately, most men haven't the courage to hope for a future early in life, and thus resort to a life of libidinous self-interested egotistical survival. When women take on that role and personality, it is only doubly tragic. I can't say that I am any better than any, but I would like to try to better than most.