lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:50 AM
we got a battle show MORE!!!!

Fri 01/25/08 12:49 AM

Maybe if I take my shirt off you'll forget allllll about my man Curt,loool

dont like big men , specifically men who work out their biceps like wrestlers.. no offense, if this is you, maybe I'm just not your match.

This came of of Masey's profile! Guess, that count's me and Keving out! I am really not taht big in person. I am just really streamed-lined. I move like the ocean when I am between....flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou devil devil devil devil

well if you are in the same category as kevin then bring it on.. he is uber-hott!!!!!devil smooched

I second the notion. Kev and Curt are soooooooooooooooo HOT AND SEXYdevil devil devil smooched smooched smooched smooched

we should kidnap them and have our way with them...

Hell yes we shoulddevil devil

i get kevin first then we switch

sound good, but I might not want to give up Curtdevil

LMAO, laugh laugh laugh laugh I like the 'old' man better

keep him kev took off the shirt

LOL okaylaugh laugh

all i can say is wow

Fri 01/25/08 12:48 AM

dont like big men , specifically men who work out their biceps like wrestlers.. no offense, if this is you, maybe I'm just not your match.

This came of of Masey's profile! Guess, that count's me and Keving out! I am really not taht big in person. I am just really streamed-lined. I move like the ocean when I am between....flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou devil devil devil devil

well if you are in the same category as kevin then bring it on.. he is uber-hott!!!!!devil smooched

I second the notion. Kev and Curt are soooooooooooooooo HOT AND SEXYdevil devil devil smooched smooched smooched smooched

LMAO, laugh laugh laugh laugh I like the 'old' man better

keep him kev took off the shirt

Fri 01/25/08 12:47 AM

HOLY S#%# WOW I SO JUST FAINTED AND I GOTTA GO CHANGE

Fri 01/25/08 12:44 AM

we would switch back again girl look at those bodies

Fri 01/25/08 12:41 AM

Fri 01/25/08 12:40 AM

Oh my. I think Im feeling a bit RED tonight,lolflowerforyou

of course

Fri 01/25/08 12:39 AM

Fri 01/25/08 12:36 AM

More like a fine wineflowerforyou

I just wondering since ther eis a post about "where are al the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

what am i???
chopped liver???
laugh laugh laugh

<----jealous

Fri 01/25/08 12:34 AM
Edited by lonelyredheadgirl on Fri 01/25/08 12:34 AM

Fri 01/25/08 12:31 AM

as I said in the other forum, attractive people with good jobs & lives aren't on the internet lol.

hey i am attractive with a great job and a life i am just used to being on third shift and i am not anymore

Fri 01/25/08 12:29 AM
oh and better boobs

Fri 01/25/08 12:27 AM
get rid of these damn stretch marks

Fri 01/25/08 12:27 AM

Ill keep my body but I need a new face. Maybe then Ill finaly get mail here,loool

you have a great face and lots of mail from me

Fri 01/25/08 12:26 AM
right here at the computer answering your post

Fri 01/25/08 12:21 AM
not at all hell i just took a second job. one is 12 hrs a day and the other is 4-6

Fri 01/25/08 12:04 AM

broke a damn bone in my wrist!

If you were older, my dear, I'd give a damn!

well thats not very nice

Fri 01/25/08 12:00 AM
how is everything

Thu 01/24/08 11:59 PM

good luck bro

i need a date with this guy

Thu 01/24/08 11:58 PM
broke a damn bone in my wrist!