Community > Posts By > synfullkysses

synfullkysses's photo
Tue 11/01/11 02:28 PM
Is this unconstitutional? I do not think so. You have valid points on the reasons that it isn't. I do feel it is a total waste of taxpayers money. The only illegal drug that stays in your system for more than about 3-5 days is marijuana. I predict what this will do in reality. Is make all of the addicts that smoke it to keep from doing worse things quit so they can pass it. An addictive personality reacts only one way when they are forced to give up thier drug of choice. They turn to another one that they can get fast and easy. Meth, Coke, Heroin, and Crack will all have more addicts using them. There will be an increase in violent crime, due to the use of these harder drugs being on the rise.. They will just not do anything for about a week prior to thier appontment. These people will still pass and get benefits paid to them. I know I would personally choose being in a nation filled with stoned potheads that were chilling out. Instead of a nation of paranoid tweekers desperate to get more dope. I also don't want people driving the hwys high on heroin, falling asleep or passing out. Your right we are like thier employer. Like many addicts that funtion and work jobs that drugtest. They will find a way to pass it so thay get what they need. Employers get fooled by addicts on a daily basis. I know of 3 people myself just in my area, so imagine the whole nation. Only an addict can make himself stop when he is ready. You can put a hurdle in front of him if you like. He will find away over it everytime just to remain getting high. I have been clean and sober for almost 10 yrs. Before that I was in full blown addiction and working with random pop drug testing. I worked that way for 5 yrs and never had a positive test. I just knew when it was about my turn for testing. I would clean out my system fast. I didn't smoke marijuana so it was easy. You may not like this point of view at all. I based it on an addicts behavior pattern, that is all.