no photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:05 PM
haha I still dont think I like the idea of hot chicks waiting for him when he gets back...Devon if you are on I need to talk to you...its really important...

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:31 PM
Dont worry I dont think he will be canceling it now. He needs to find another girl to fall for him.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:36 PM
What do you mean what do I mean. What part

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:34 PM
Thank you all. Yeah I know but sometimes you just need to hear other people tell you that so you know that you are not going crazy by saying this is me and im not ready to go back yet. What I do tell him why im upset so to say with god he tells me that god gave me a medical issue because he knew I could handle it. but thanks for listening and not judging.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:31 PM
I use to go to church all the time when I was younger but I got really sick and kinda stopped believing for a while. He says that its hard for him to be friends even with people who dont attend church on a regular basis. We have been friends for over a year and I mean its not like he is asking me to change my appearance or go walk in front of a bus I just dont know what to think you know. Guys can really be confusing sometimes.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:28 PM
thanks...I know this sounds stupid but sometimes you need the advice of other women to really figure things out. Thanks for not judging

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:26 PM
like you use to go to church but you dont anymore...and he is really religious and wants you to start going again...should you or should you stand your ground if you feel that your not ready.

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:21 PM
If you meet a great guy who is perfect for you but he feels that there is one minor thing wrong with you should you be willing to change for him?