Community > Posts By > Rodm

Rodm's photo
Fri 01/04/19 11:30 PM
if your looking for a man to take care of those sudden animal needs hit me up and lets talk.i dont give up on your satisfaction. please have a pic lets have some fun

Rodm's photo
Mon 10/22/18 11:04 AM
Well im glad this thread got so much attention. So let me throw yall a curve ball . what if your FRIEND with bennys is someone both you and you SO mutually get to hook up with.?? Either together or seperate. Whats your take on that senerio.??

Rodm's photo
Tue 06/21/16 02:44 AM
Hello all you duck,beavers,and yes platypi. this post is for the sole intent to bolster the numbers of ducks,beavers,and yes platypi. Threw consenting adults that are single and looking for someone to watch netflix and chill with.:joy:

Rodm's photo
Thu 06/16/16 07:19 AM
Hey all you beautiful creatures . So i travel from bend to portland quite alot and would love to find a nice rest stop along the way. Somewhere that rest is the last thing ill be getting. Looking to hone my skills as a toecurling tongue fu master. Hmu if your the pit stop for my long haul.

Rodm's photo
Thu 06/16/16 07:04 AM
So here it is getting cooler who wants to heat things up?looking for bend to portland area but not looking for fakes or flakes...:banana:

Rodm's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:45 AM
So my question is for the ladies.would you or have you ever had or at least considered a FWB situation with someone. what would be your criteria for such an arrangement?glasses

Rodm's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:39 AM
hello y'all im hitting it up from central oregon but

IM IN PORTLAND /GRESHAM ALOT IF SOMEONE WANTS A LIL COMPANY HIT ME UP!!!!!