Community > Posts By > JerryJerry

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 12:57 PM
Awesome GuitarSam! I wouldn't say were washed up but more like refined! having played all those instruments and successfully toured I'd have to say refined... Must of been some rockin parties! I have a roommate who I'm teaching guitar to, she's a beginner and thinking about when I begun, I've come a long way to know what I know...

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 12:07 PM
Nice set up Eman! myself I play a squire strat/telecaster hybrid and a Musicman style short scale Squier Bass. I also have a Ludwig drum set and use a zoom tac8 souncard (thunderbolt with Cubase as a DAW)... Its a good small home studio that does the job... I could easily publish works and if not do some good pre prod.

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 12:03 PM
Cool vocal styles skid and fire! I understand with drugs lots gets destroyed, I've witnessed friends that unfortunatelly I could not help in time had I known... Myself I was fortunate to not fall in to the harder drugs, kept it marijuana and I drink on occasion... I wish I could pull off some of those rock vox however I've sung some Ozzy and Motorhead, my voice is closest to those guys.

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:23 PM
I play guitar, bass and drums...

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:17 PM
Well hello! or " Hi..." hahahaha! Im a guitar/bass/drummer and dabble in sound engineering...I love talking gear until my ears melt!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:05 PM
Dude! you got a set of electronics!!!!! OMG i play a 2box drumit5 with mixed pads!!!!!! your profiles cool but i started with the pics, i noticed them! cool man! my pics are sort of similar hahahaha! I'll let you know once I go through your profile cheers!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:52 AM
I love a whole bunch of styles, but my playlist lately has been -
Nite Jewel, Teengirl Fantasy, Pictureplane, Mr Twin Sister, Neon Indian, Small Black, Age Of Consent,
The Chain Gang Of 1974, Daft Punk Feat. Julian C., Flying Lotus, Gold Panda, Lower Dens...

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:36 AM
Playing music with friends, trekking out and about and coffee...

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:31 AM
He got Toad ;)

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:29 AM
Thanks for the info! I'll entirely ignore the " Hi " bots!!!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:26 AM
Resident Evil is one of my tops but first it would have to be LAst Of Us!!!!!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 11:24 AM
Used to be subscribed to Phantasmagoria magazine when I was younger and some ninja magazines too of course hahahaha!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 01:05 AM
Thanks Delight!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:53 AM
drinking electrolytes in the morning this time!!!!! and before bed i've read...

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:46 AM
Well i've got some free time now since my small vacation started right before new years oh yeah!!!!!
Im new on here so hello, and I hope you all are having very pleasant holidays! I'm up late playing videogames or fiddling with sound engineering... So a big Salut!

no photo
Mon 12/31/18 12:34 AM
Engage in more social/fun activities!