Community > Posts By > Rahul

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 01:45 PM
Alright! thanks for your time and support :blush:
Appreciate it

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 12:53 PM
I think too many not thinking how serious this virus is.

Agreed Cat!

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 12:49 PM
The Site offers Report links for all Members to Report Profiles.

You can report from the profile or any e-mail you get..

If members report them, Admin will look into the the Report and deal with them as needed.

The site does not add Bots/Fake Profiles.

This is a International Site that is free so it is up to Members to report bad profiles.

Forum Admin
Kristi

Hey Kristi,

I appreciate your response. You want me to report users? Like quoted, almost 90% are fake which should be actually death by the mingle entity.... coz if I start doing it, then I would spend all day just by reporting rather than mingling.... Lol... And like you said, it's an international site.... Then why don't you guys maintain that standard? M I ryt? either it can be fixed by you, I ppl like me would switch to a different app. Your call!

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 12:28 PM
Well I see almost 90% of the users (Not accurate, just approximate based on my experience) are absolutely fake which is so obvious & easy to identify. Why doesn't the Mingle team do anything about it? Or is it their own bots to increase the efficiency rate of the app. I deleted all my pics due to this concern. Hope the admin reads this and starts working over for a better user experience.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE!

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:03 AM
If you know where she was from , and her age . you could try setting your search filters , it might narrow it down a bit

how do u filter the search? I haven't seen that option yet... can u help?

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 03:49 AM

Live in, makes it so much easier
to just tell her to GTFO, if she's
no longer serving a useful purpose.
:thumbsup:

Yep... And it makes it easier for
women to do exactly the same thing. tongue2

Indeed, hihi.
All the more reason to not want that type of relationship. Too based on nothing for me.
I can't do the based-on-nothing thing. I'm an "all in" woman, so I want a guy like that too.
smooched :heart:

What do u mean "All in"
can u elaborate that plz

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 03:35 AM
Live in, makes it so much easier
to just tell her to GTFO, if she's
no longer serving a useful purpose.
:thumbsup:

Lolzzz :sweat_smile::joy:🤣

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 03:06 AM
Looking for movies that consists action / thriller / suspense.... not drama or comedy or Romantic or horror please...
Any suggestions would be appreciated :blush:

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 02:13 AM
Hello
Welcome waving

In that case, I am new too :grin:

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 11:31 PM
People from other countries don't know how to say hi.

Why? what happened? Looks like somebody misbehaved... :stuck_out_tongue:

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 04:27 PM
Me before you ,
It never fails to make cry , doesn’t matter how many times I watch it , though emotions are always there .
I love this film even though it’s really sad and emotional , the main actor and actress are amazing Sam caiflin and Emilia Clarke , and go so well in this film .

Sounds emotional, filled with feelings!

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 04:05 PM
A couple of days ago I watched the movie UP in the Air. That was a George Clooney movie. I liked it.

Seen that... kinda Okay.... not that great, not that bad as well.... one time watch is what I believe

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:36 PM
Watching the movie, it's helpful to know that it takes place in the late 1960's and know about the "Manson Family".

Ammmmm..... I see! thanks for few insights. Should watch it someday... the list for tomorrow is " Lone Survivor " and "Body of lies".... have u watched these? heard it's really interesting :)

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:31 PM

Yes totally this !!

Fantastic! Gald to hear that :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:19 PM
If you like weird, then go for it.

Hahaha.... should give it a try though :)

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:14 PM

I think women themself don't know what they want.... they act confused and are very unstable....i find them fluctuating every now and then.... that's my personal opinion though. No offense please

And you're on a dating site interested in dating? Hmmm.... good luck with that!

Dating... why not.... sounds fun... depending on some interesting and factual conversations.... not sure abt luck though... lol

Lol, considering the fact that you think women are confused and unstable, and openly admit it, how likely do you really think you'll get a date?

Actually, quite a lot of women know what they want, and most of the women here in the forums do. Perhaps it's just the women you know?

Anyways, have fun mingling.

Well.... thanks for putting your thoughts.... I feel ya.... u don't need to take that personally. It was my thought... consider it or ignore it... and you really don't need to worry if I get a date or not.... lol... u too have fun, Mingling :joy:

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:05 PM
I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood yesterday. It was okay. I'm not really a Tarantino fan, so I was prepared for the movie to be weird.

I am yet to watch that.... heard it's kinda ok.... you say WEIRD! should I go for it?

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:03 PM

I think women themself don't know what they want.... they act confused and are very unstable....i find them fluctuating every now and then.... that's my personal opinion though. No offense please

And you're on a dating site interested in dating? Hmmm.... good luck with that!

Dating... why not.... sounds fun... depending on some interesting and factual conversations.... not sure abt luck though... lol

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 03:00 PM
Well... I did think again and still feel the same.... like said, NO OFFENSE :)

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 02:56 PM
LIMITLESS.... Bradley Cooper....the movie is really trippy.... my favorite of course.. though it was 2012 release.

Previous 1