Community > Posts By > JBravo1997

JBravo1997's photo
Wed 10/31/07 02:04 PM
I thought I would stay in tonight, but I drank a few beers, and now I believe I am not going to deny myself a fun night. See you all out there . . . Trick or BEER!

JBravo1997's photo
Wed 10/31/07 01:27 PM
Hello folks, my name is John. I haven't had a whole lot of luck keeping a lady around. There could be many different reasons. I figure maybe it's because I haven't been ready for the change from bachelorhood to steady relationship. So I join you all in this free dating site, and perhaps one day my queen will emerge.

A little about me: I was a Marine for about seven years. I went to Kuwait in my first year for a small peace-keeping operation. For my second enlistment I signed on as an Infantry Instructor, shortly afterwards, 911 occured. I had a good run, but eventually I finished out my term and got out. Since then my social life has taken a real dive. I have excommunicated almost all of my friends, and I tend to scare all the ladies off.

Right now I am working as a camera operator at a local news station. This is probably one of the first jobs that I have actually liked since the Marine Corps. My attitude has seen better days, but it is slowly improving. I have been back in the civilian world for three years, and each day brings something new and exciting . . . most of the time.

--John