Community > Posts By > Branimir Alex

Branimir Alex's photo
Mon 01/07/19 02:51 AM
Pink Floyd, In the Flesh... (Sorry!) Led Zeppelin: Misty Mountain Hop.

Branimir Alex's photo
Sat 01/05/19 12:11 PM
(Sorry, guys, you're professionals compared with me. :grinning:) I like all genres except metal. I like rock the most. Always (almost OCD...:wink:) trying to find music (new and not so new) I rarely or never heard before. Don't like hits ('coz I heard 'em, like, gazillion times before and are boring to me most of the time).
I especially love to hear different versions of songs and like to compare with other passionate listeners which is their favourite version.

Branimir Alex's photo
Sat 01/05/19 11:45 AM
Watching tv show (and listening to it, of course) about Croatian pop music. For example, dearest of all them to me is "Moj osmijeh i ja" (My smile and I).
youtu.be/N0f1nlp5rVs

Branimir Alex's photo
Sat 01/05/19 11:11 AM
Tangerine. Rock and Roll (song, not genre ☺).

Branimir Alex's photo
Tue 01/01/19 09:21 AM
My today's dose of sci-fi! Yes, I'm trekkie (watched "DS 9"). And and a classic, "2001: Odissey in Space". Now that I've watched for the 2nd and a half time- I can rest in peace! :joy:

Branimir Alex's photo
Tue 01/01/19 08:59 AM
I am Branimir, you can call me Alex. And I'm new here.

Branimir Alex's photo
Sat 12/29/18 10:32 AM
River S., thank you on your welcome to this site, for reviewing my profile and giving suggestions how should it look like. (I'm not one hundred pecent sure, but you could right when you say that nak*d ladies... (sorry) women with such pictures don't bother to read my profile :joy::joy:).

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 03:28 AM
I have a heart only
for one woman

I have a stomach
of only one man

My brain works
in only one head

My legs carry me
through this one world

The world is too small
for only one man

He travels through it only
the one and only road

To the next world

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 03:04 AM
So, please- say freely what you think of my profile ☺!

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 02:57 AM
...when you THINK more of it...

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 02:55 AM
Friends?! That is more rare (in my humble opinion) than desperate romantics. But, who knows maybe you'll find them here. You always (when you more of it) find what you seek! ☺

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 02:50 AM
In my opinion :smiling_imp: it's better to have airbags in your car (yes, cars, am I a bit off topic?) But, I think that I really don't know what kind of woman will attract me. It might as well be a slim lady. So- slim chicks, don't lose hope if you want to be with me! :innocent:

Branimir Alex's photo
Wed 12/26/18 02:40 AM
I am new here (joined yesterday). Hoping to find a decent lady.
YO, women who approached me in cyber-space till now! Wassup with nak3d pics!?

Branimir Alex's photo
Tue 12/25/18 04:21 PM
Merry Christmas, to everybody who celebrates it.