LionSpiritWalker's photo
Sat 04/02/11 06:57 PM
I have a Celtic knotted lion on my right forearm. It was filled with the colors and striping of my family's tartan. Both parents were Scottish.
Like the pipes.
After considering this for approximately eight years, I finally desided I'm going abstract 'tribal' from head to ankle down my right side. Should be intense once it's finished. Already have it started from ankle to knee.

LionSpiritWalker's photo
Sat 04/02/11 06:49 PM
Nice art work everyone.
I'm using multiple art & animation software (5 total) by choice with my work. Somethings I preffer from one, somethings from the others. And it's my mouse all the way.
I just keep it all old school and still blow them away with my finished work. Takes more time and patience, but it's worth it to me in the end.
I believe with visual art finding what your comfortable with and mastering it is the most rewarding part of producing the finished work. As the artist it's what works best for you. If your comfortable with your tools it will show in your finished work.
Speaking from 26 years of Professional experience.
I also work with acrylics, ink, pencil, etc. You just have to enjoy what your producing and how you produce it.
Tip, master your medium and you'll command your price.

LionSpiritWalker's photo
Sat 04/02/11 05:06 PM
Apparently a new pic would help. ;) Ty.

LionSpiritWalker's photo
Sat 04/02/11 05:03 PM
Thank you all for your feedback & the humor. :)

LionSpiritWalker's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:54 PM
Tyvm.

LionSpiritWalker's photo
Fri 04/01/11 10:30 PM
Just joined and would appreciate any feedback.
New to this type of forum and manner of meeting others. So any and all comments are sincerely appreciated.
Ty.
LionSpiritWalker