no photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:51 AM
Wow!! Thank you all so much for your support. I feel so overwhelmed that you truly have taken some time to really look at my profile. I appreciate things like that.

Dr2nice, thank you for your advice. I have problems speaking about myself (but i'm working on it!)because i feel like it is very self-indulgent, which is probably the reason why i've shied away from including personal qualities, preferences etc. I hide behind pictures and let people choose for themselves whether they want to look at them or not.

BeautyInChaos. 9/10 is a score too good to be true! You are a dream x

no photo
Sat 04/02/11 02:55 PM
Thank you nicolesnooki and havok00 for your honesty. I will write one more sentence about myself in my profile. Thank u, big hugs OXOXO

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 07:52 PM

You`re profile just seems...fake, that's all I`m saying though.

Ok people! I've done it now! Hopefully my profile doesn't look fake anymore. I've uploaded some fuglay photos of myself so that you all can see that I am indeed a real person :)

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 07:27 PM
Ok. Thanks. I'm going to post a few pictures of myself that are taken on my blackberry from a night out.

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 07:18 PM
i'm getting silence... erm, ok. I'll just never ask that question again.

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 06:53 PM
I knooow, my default picture sucks. But I like that my head is chopped off in it.

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 06:15 PM
Looool! *sickface* i don't do photos like that. They make me die!

no photo
Fri 04/01/11 05:57 PM
Hello. I'm here to meet level-headed, normal, outgoing, london-based, cool people.