Community > Posts By > tiger2288

tiger2288's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:20 PM
So I think it's simple that a lot of people on here are just trying to find someone worth their time, but yet it seems so much harder then it sounds. I mean sure, we all have out own expectations, and things that we want. Sure maybe some of us like taller guys or girls or some like brown hair or black hair...but in the end we are trying to see a connection and a special bond. Anywho, your probably reading this going WTF but i guess all im trying to say is...its soo much harder then it sounds. Every person deserves a chance bc who knows...maybe that person has something to offer that could make you feel wonderful inside! As they say..don't judge a book by its cover...well I have been...and no one has ever taken the time to read the chapters and then wanted to add to them...but I guess that is just my luck!!!

Anyone else feel the same way? Anyone feel like you try to hang in there to find that special someone but yet you lost all hope? Or is it just me and maybe things just aren't to be!

tiger2288's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:39 AM
HEY!!! Hows everyone doing?!? Well Just started this and hope to find some really honest and open people out there (esp if you close to me) but if not...still "just say hi lol" But ya..just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope they are doing well!! =)

tiger2288's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:51 AM
New here but thought i would say something...If the guy already has kids or the girl already has kids it should not matter. When you find someone that loves you for who you really are...then they will not only accept the fact that you already brought beautifil children into this world...but they will love those children as well. Sure, love is hard to find...sometimes it seems like it is impossible. But when you do find it, they will not only make the world for you...but for your kids as well. In my eyes, if I ever found a girl who already had kids and I LOVED her...then I would do as much for the kids as I would for that girl...to help prove my love!