Community > Posts By > AdiMaddy

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:17 PM
I believe Polonius stated it best(II,II)

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:15 PM

Who would you take?

In a pickup game? King James by a whisker! even though he is modest enough to say that Kobe is the best:)

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:42 PM

Coldplay sucks

I am sure you have full grasp of their musical renditions. Bravo Mr. Critic!! You now have the combined IQ of an inebriated football fan and the guy who hears messages from the gaps in his teeth:)

Boring, slow and overly whiney. The sound they produce is pure cacophoney.
I am sure you are a great judge of charachter and a person's intelligence. You have the charm of a diarrhea smeared bubba dyke and Barbra Bush's flacid labia :)

Well I try and spell for starters. Whiney is probably the only specific metric provided. Try and listen to Parachutes/Yellow/Scientist. Tell me how the heck that classifies as "cacophony" (note!!). They are not slow by any regards unless indie rock is classified as not living to classical standards of pace.
Boring is a matter of taste; of which I am sure you have aplenty. Right between Boy Band and Christian Rock fans( with absolutely no offense to the faith).

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:23 PM

Coldplay sucks

I am sure you have full grasp of their musical renditions. Bravo Mr. Critic!! You now have the combined IQ of an inebriated football fan and the guy who hears messages from the gaps in his teeth:)

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:18 PM
Why so? I love Viva la Vida.. Its kinda different from the discography because the previous three albums were supposed to be part of a series.
Chris Martin has the grooviest voice ever:)

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:29 AM
I wouldn't go so far. The top 4 are pretty much Celts,Cavs,Pistons,Magic(not in order). Hawks will get better and so will 76ers. Heat is rebuilding. But yeah the Bulls might get it going the next season.

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:21 AM
Hmm. I would say Beasley would be the best of the bunch. Was surprised PsychoT opted out.

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:18 AM
Edited by AdiMaddy on Sun 06/22/08 07:20 AM
Derrick Rose.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:47 PM
Ahh but for that Damon Jones 3 or that Pierce steal. It's still so vivid!! Can you give me the link to what you are talking about. I seem to have missed out.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:36 PM
That's nice logic! The trade would happen(pray to God it doesn't) not this season but next or next to next. Remember the Celtics? You trade draft choices, Vince, and Devyn maybe.Crazy team rebuilds happen that no one foresees.What do you do if James insists on a trade?
I hope they get DWade.But that's way into the future. LBJ needs someone now.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:27 PM
Amen to that; but it's contrary to all reports. Sadly he is a fan of JayZ too!!

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:23 PM
I thought you were a fan; but you are right!! They are cert to get some big talent, otherwise we may lose the King to the Knicks or Nets.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:17 PM
Melo is said to be considering a move. The King need a legit point guard.

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:05 AM
Wall Street J is known to be less than supportive of the 2nd amen laugh

It is the most conservative mainstream daily. Fibbing doesn't add to the study.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:47 PM
I wish Colbert wasn't denied his South Carolina run.

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:37 AM

I have a crush on 09 :)

It's probably a man!laugh laugh laugh

How very disingenuous of you:) Can't women be scammers?

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:35 AM
I have a crush on 09 :)

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:29 AM
Two of the came in a sequence in Mutual Match Fresh; and it's just the type of morning when I have enough time to dabble around:) But funny, eh?

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:13 AM
These people have the exact same profiles; in some cases the pic is the same, and the locale is changed. Just curious which assembly line they come from.

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/489607

change the digits from 489606-489611. Only diff. is a change in interests and location. Seems like a long lost family reunited on JSH.

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:49 AM
Edited by AdiMaddy on Fri 03/14/08 09:50 AM
Agreed Science is not about consensus; hypotheses are however tested by all scientists, esp. in this competitive publication driven scientific community. And when there is a consensus, it is really worth noting.

The point here is, how come you , as a non scientist(at least a non climatologist) have a way of knowing that the one dissenting voice in the scientific community is that of a genius who sees what no one else has. It is prejudice that drives reason here.

By the way there never has been consensus about anything in science. There are a few scientists who dispute the theory of relativity(the observations on jupiter's moons eclipses were flawed in their view). Science is about dissent, but when you have overwhelming evidence in a direction, it suits one well if it is heeded and acted upon. As even Senator McCain has argued. There is a need, a dire one, to forego dogma and act upon the facts that are put forth by the best and the brightest.

And for the record, I don't believe there ever has been such an overwhelmng consensus on a publicly disputed issue, since the times of Galileo. Mixing faith and politics with science has never been savoury, or smart.

Previous 1