Community > Posts By > zombinsomnia

zombinsomnia's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:35 PM
I feel nothing. LOL! Just kidding. Since obviously it appears to all of us there is " something ", there is no reason to fear nothingness because there is no reason to believe that since there seems to have always been something, there always will be. As far as dreading the nothingness of death, there can be no greater foolishness. We are many somethings now and death only eliminates one of the somethings. If though, which I doubt, but if there is nothingness after death then nothing can know it is nothing....you cannot dread that which cannot be. I do not fear death because I do not fear nor believe in nothingness. And if I am wrong, hell, I won't know it!

zombinsomnia's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:34 PM
I feel nothing. LOL! Just kidding. Since obviously it appears to all of us there is " something ", there is no reason to fear nothingness because there is no reason to believe that since there seems to have always been something, there always will be. As far as dreading the nothingness of death, there can be no greater foolishness. We are many somethings now and death only eliminates one of the somethings. If though, which I doubt, but if there is nothingness after death then nothing can know it is nothing....you cannot dread that which cannot be. I do not fear death because I do not fear nor believe in nothingness. And if I am wrong, hell, I won't know it!

zombinsomnia's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:33 PM
I feel nothing. LOL! Just kidding. Since obviously it appears to all of us there is " something ", there is no reason to fear nothingness because there is no reason to believe that since there seems to have always been something, there always will be. As far as dreading the nothingness of death, there can be no greater foolishness. We are many somethings now and death only eliminates one of the somethings. If though, which I doubt, but if there is nothingness after death then nothing can know it is nothing....you cannot dread that which cannot be. I do not fear death because I do not fear nor believe in nothingness. And if I am wrong, well hell, I won't know it!

zombinsomnia's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:32 PM

zombinsomnia's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:32 PM