Community > Posts By > Sir_Loin

Sir_Loin's photo
Wed 07/24/19 12:54 AM

It’s impossible to generalize. I think it varies from site to site. I’ve already exchanged emails with two women on another site, but both of them immediately wanted to have a Skype call, which is a bit of a red flag for me. Why is it so important to have a face to face conversation when you have only just met?

[/Only a video call will make you know that someone is real, why are you disputing that genuine fact? Maybe I need to be educated about this, how do you know that someone is real without making a video call? I will you know that the person in the profile pic is him/her?? Ponder about that.. ]

Sir_Loin's photo
Wed 07/24/19 12:50 AM
Only a video call will make you know that someone is real, why are you disputing that genuine fact? Maybe I need to be educated about this, how do you know that someone is real without making a video call? I will you know that the person in the profile pic is him/her?? Ponder about that..

Sir_Loin's photo
Wed 07/24/19 12:49 AM

It’s impossible to generalize. I think it varies from site to site. I’ve already exchanged emails with two women on another site, but both of them immediately wanted to have a Skype call, which is a bit of a red flag for me. Why is it so important to have a face to face conversation when you have only just met?

Sir_Loin's photo
Wed 07/24/19 12:47 AM
Edited by Sir_Loin on Wed 07/24/19 12:52 AM

Only a video call will make you know that someone is real, why are you disputing that genuine fact? Maybe I need to be educated about this, how do you know that someone is real without making a video call? I will you know that the person in the profile pic is him/her?? Ponder about that..

Sir_Loin's photo
Wed 07/24/19 12:46 AM

Sir_Loin's photo
Tue 07/23/19 02:13 AM
Hello everyone, what do you think about interracial marriages..Am interested in being part of one. Your views please.