Community > Posts By > rdanielbigsmile

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:43 PM
Edited by rdanielbigsmile on Sun 04/03/11 11:45 PM
Feedback is a wonderful thing! So I thank you in advance for comments!

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Sun 04/03/11 08:04 PM
It all depends on the individual. Some people have a very low sex drive. Some people are horny 24/7. We are all experiments of evolution in that regard.

Another thing to consider is what definition of happiness and what definition of sex you wish to accept as best. Both might change over the course of one's life.

(I hope you enjoy taking these thoughts into the body of your mind)happy

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Sat 03/26/11 10:13 AM

I think you showed poor taste in posting this

it's your bed to make

good luck

I appreciate your comment, but I'm not sure I understand it. Why would posting this be in poor taste? It is completely anonymous and is real world information. Isn't it sort of like saying that reading the diary of Anne Frank is in poor taste?

that can be answered by asking yourself: how do you think she would feel if she knew you put this on public display? and how would you feel if someone did the same to you? anonymous or not, it's personal and should be respected.

this really isn't a unique situation. "been talking to someone for a few weeks, been on a few dates, she wants to pursue, i'm not interested. gentle let down advice please." her email really didn't need to be dragged into this. one, we have no idea the role you played. two, people are making her out to be a crazy needy, forgot to take her medication person, when in fact, it appears she's just lacking confidence in where things stand and doesn't want to appear foolish if feelings aren't reciprocated.

i hope you can respect her enough to just give her an honest answer.

I'm sure that if I knew everything that everybody ever said or posted about me, I might be a little hurt, but it wouldn't do me any harm. All the same, she will never read or recognize this post.

I will say this. It was definitely two dates. The second one was longer. I think she has a lot of personal problems that she needs to get over before she is ready for a serious relationship. She needs to build up her self esteem a little. But it's not my job to play doctor here.

I will be firm, but kind. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Fri 03/25/11 01:11 AM

I think you showed poor taste in posting this

it's your bed to make

good luck

I appreciate your comment, but I'm not sure I understand it. Why would posting this be in poor taste? It is completely anonymous and is real world information. Isn't it sort of like saying that reading the diary of Anne Frank is in poor taste?

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Fri 03/25/11 01:07 AM

HOLY CRAP!!!!

You look IDENTICAL to a young John Malkevich....That is amazing.

(I used to do paleontology paintings for some museums so I know anatomy)

Thank-you for the compliment. Also, I found your qualification to be even more interesting than your comment.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Fri 03/25/11 12:55 AM
Being a parent is like holding a mirror up to your selfishness. Ultimately, it can make you a person others want to be around all on its own.

Bearing this in mind, you can then decide why this particular guy is interested in you. You might be a great person and he might be a great person ready for a relationship. Or, he might be looking for some comfort not commitment. Or, he might be a creep on the take.

Who knows? The answer to that question is: You. You probably already know.

As you think about this, you can start to allow your intuition to develop and, as you do this, your ability to feel more certain will get stronger and stronger.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Thu 03/24/11 06:19 PM
Clearly I need to learn to use quote.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Thu 03/24/11 06:17 PM
That's hilarious!

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Thu 03/24/11 06:16 PM
This is NOT a mingle members message. I am BRAND new here I would NEVER post a message from a Mingle member here.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Thu 03/24/11 06:14 PM
We've been talking for maybe two weeks.

rdanielbigsmile's photo
Thu 03/24/11 05:39 PM
Edited by rdanielbigsmile on Thu 03/24/11 05:39 PM
I really need some advice. Thank-you for taking a moment to read this. You'll understand when you read the message below.

So, I went out a this woman last Monday. It was sort of like our second date. She sent me this FB message today:

"Ok I"ve had enough of this stupid stinkin tug-a-war in me. I KNOW i'm not supposed to say this, "but frankly my dear, I don't give a dam" :) So take it or leave it, but I'm gonna say it.... so just try and stop me :P

I had a really good time on Monday. It was very enjoyable. I can't remember the last time I had a day that nice. The food was great, the company better! I enjoyed talking with you and I have no complaints in the least regarding the rest of the evening as well. You are just full of surprises. And I like surprises as it turns out. Ok so there I said it :) I'm not sure how you feel on the matter, but I wouldn't mind a do over :) I understand your time is limited, as is mine. But I figure we could work something out :)

K I'm gonna send this now with no regrets LOL Ok well maybe a few after the fact and it may reach you or it may not. seeing as it appears that most of my messages don't ever get to you... or get to you a week late LOL Or your just ignoring me and I'm not getting the hint LOL I hope you are enjoying your day. I have the afternoon off and am relaxing a bit :) But I'll shut up now :) I look forward to talking wth ya some more :)"

end of message

Okay, so what do I do??? I'm not super interested in a relationship with her. I need some advice on how to let her down gently. However, I don't want to be too gentle and just things worse. If you need more details ask. Otherwise, Thank-you in advance for your wise words.