Community > Posts By > Seraphimskiss

Seraphimskiss's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:31 PM
Dude, I hear you! Be prepared, you will probably get bombarded by people telling you to post more, and thats how you meet people on here! I've tried to meet people for FRIENDSHIPS where I am located, but everyone just wants to stick to the "safe side" and post endless messages in these forums!
Best bet in My Opinion, is to find somewhere else to try and meet people, you will probably have a better shot at the bars, or using Craigslist.org!

But it is all up to you, Im just trying to give you some feedback from what I've seen of this site.
It's different for all people!drinker

Seraphimskiss's photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:11 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome already! I guess I'm just like everyone else who is tired of fake ass people! I guess we will have to see how this site will do for me!

~Justin

Seraphimskiss's photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:50 PM
And they don't want to talk or even look at you? Maybe it is just my looks, or maybe people just assume that I am an asshole and I am just looking to score? Yes, I am new on this site, and the only real reason I am on this site is to seek out new friends! The friends I had were either shady, judgmental, or of the like!

I guess this is my intro and to say Hi to everyone!

~Justin