Community > Posts By > golden_rod

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 01:57 PM
I don't discriminate what you believe, I could care less. I don't agree with people urging others into their own beliefs, especially infants. People raise kids to think one way at the beginning of their lives. That's the only way of thinking they know. This is a social problem, people should believe in God based on their own experiences. I see countless amounts of people in religion just because that's what the majority is. People just want to fit in and be loved. But that doesn't require religion at all, just a good-hearted person. Believe what you want to believe, but don't form "unions" or "nations". It sways the democratic fiber of this country.

Just love, and be loved.

Forgive and forget.

The morals that are learned in religion are generally not bad, but the socially causes a "overall" negative energy to other Human Beings.

Example: United States "feels" superior to 3rd World Counties. So businessmen "steal" resources from them. We counteracts what we stand for. (You can catch a fish and feed someone once, or teach them to fish and feed them a lifetime.) These people are willing to work, they just need a little support from the "World Police", "Christian Ran". The hierarchy in the US is religious, and makes for negative events.

Just see people like a brother or sister.

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 01:31 PM
I would like to be positive and have a world of positive energy, but the environment affects how everyone reacts. If you eliminated all negativity to one another, as "human being", there would be no more racism. I see aggressive groups formed in religion like the kkk, suicide bombers, hitter, recrudesce, and many, many wars. Unnecessary blood was splattered over "opinions" and I do not believe it is right to kill someone because of his/her words.

Overall, it's bad. People just need to learn to love themselves, then they will be in full power to love everything unconditionally. We, as the human race, can do anything if we are united in a common good. We can make the choice to be good to one another, not some supernatural "figure". Miracles are just phenomena in nature or figments of the individuals imagination.

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 01:20 PM
By being the communal and isolated, Christians do feel superior because they feel "they" are going to "heaven" and "others" are NOT. That is the very essence of being unequal. This goes with any religion. Overall, it makes people less open to their own opinion and swayed heavily by the group. I find this as a "control factor", the best way to handle this would be to have individual views open for discussion. I find religious people less open minded, it may be the cause of a "world collapse" because ignorance and unawareness as a whole.

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 01:01 PM
I think people put themselves into groups, and then feel Superior to others. I have seen this time and time again. I urge you to live in the present and forget about your fears. If life your life how you want to, you will be free and true to yourself. This is the only real way to happiness. Please yourself as much as possible and do it without being judged or judging others. Consider this, because religion will die out and new ones will spring up. So decide for yourself, what is good and what is bad. You are a judge just like everyone else. This world is full of hate, share some love.

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:50 PM
The Top 3% of Man masterminds 97% of the Worlds population without you even aware. Marching blindly by your own greed and selfishness into a world of Ultimate Destruction. I choose to stand and fight to help prevent the fate of the world we have bestowed upon ourselves. If you do nothing, you have given up everything your predecessors have fought for. The world may end by a non-existent Being, Leading the World to it’s own destruction.

A Legal “person” in the eyes of our own Legal System; Corrupted and invaded by the Deep Pockets of the non-existent enemy of all Life on Earth. This “Person” Can be disassembled but not destroyed since it was born of our own people with the common American Dream with disregard to the consequences of our own success, directly and indirectly affecting all things on Earth in this dark and powerful place in time.

Help me in the effort to silence this cooperate psychopath before it’s too late. You have been mislead by the influences around you. This “person” doesn’t have the ability to care for ANYTHING but Profit. Everyday you choose to work in the Dependent Society of Oil, you fuel the pain of our own kind. 650,000 civilians have died in Iraq, mere sacrifices for your own well being. The Stories, developed by this “person” strives to keep the truth hidden, silencing those who stand against this mighty giant of our own creation. Betraying the American and World public, purposely poisoning the water, food, earth and destroying the natural beauty that we take for-granted over lengthy periods of time. Uneasily recognised by the public and covered up with false accusations, this “Person” has avoided all responsibilities.

Cancer has increases at an alarming rate over the centuries, currently 45% males and 37% females in the US are expected to have have Cancer in their lifetime, all fault by this “person”. Humanity has lost it’s way in the meaning of life, we made ourselves superior to our own peoples, hypocrites to our own beliefs “All Men (Human Beings) Are Created Equal”. We have avoided the laws of nature, now we suffer with our weakened bodies and our closed minds. Yet our body and mind are still challenged with malnutrition and false cures: a result of processed food and industrialized medicine. False medicine and cures of our misleading nation, are results of the fuel of untold truths and lies with the bottom line: Profit. The empowerment of this self-serving world super power comes from deception and then fear placed upon mankind by our common love of greed.

Act now, fight for your right to live this life and for life of others that can not protest in this desperate time or forever regret choice of your non-action. Replace the fuel that drives our destructive power with compassion for one another and the world around you; Divided we all lose. Collectively, all peoples must form a new global nation to fight together in unison to overcome this world-wide nemesis we call Corporation, and undo the damage of the last two centuries that is the complete blame of man. Only then will we have the chance to save all living plants and animals from potential extinction.

Together we can overcome any challenge, even this most demanding calling the world has ever known; Restoring Earth, we can not let our mother Earth die. Too many bodaciously accept what they have grown to learn, unquestioning the lies brought before us; like sheep going to slaughter. Open your ears and eyes to what the world has become, we are far from our natural way of life. You can not fill a cup that is already full, empty your cup and be open to the major changes ahead. Mankind has adapted quicker than any other species in the history of our planet. This is our ultimate test of survival and it is our stewardship to protect all other life on Earth. Let go of our old ways of thinking and pursue a more natural, peaceful, and unified quality of all life, we were chosen by nature through our intelligence to be the protectors and defenders of all living things. Now is the time to change our way of thinking, become unattached to culture, religion, and social Norms to unite and fulfill the ultimate duty we have come to develop. See past these minor differences among us as a race and realize that we are all human, only different from one another by our own bodies skin adaptation by the environment of our ancestors. The world has changed many times and so should we if we are to survive. It is my choice to make an educated effort to save the Earth. What is your choice?

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:20 PM
I am digging it. If you want to know any cool places to go in Oregon you should post another reply. I know lots of places

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:16 PM
Post here if you want to work that young sexy body. I want to try to get something going here

golden_rod's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:14 PM
Depends on how far I have to run. I was one of the fastest in Oregon