Community > Posts By > Mena54

Mena54's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:23 PM
Hello i am new to this and my typing is good but my fingeers do not obey. Dating is not different than living, if you live every day the same as yesterday the days feel the same without change. at my age I find finding ways to help others gets me into situations that introduce me to like minded people that sometimes can become friends but always ,even if they have no personal agenda, seem friendly to say Hi and to share the moment.
I hope I did not interupt, just getting a feelblushing for the community and tring to join in.

Mena54's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:07 PM
Wheigh the good this low cost abundant electricity for how many years to the cost. everything has costs, as we move to the future all advances have come with a prioce, doing without to avoid cost has a cost as well. how about loss of life due to the lack of innovation?love

Mena54's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:04 PM
Hello, it is funny that you do not look at the charieties such as the red cross and others even starbucks who have sent 1 million to aid. the giovernment is mostly in the way making sure their territory is not compromised while the people are aided by big corportions setting up phone lines aid in all of the catagories that is needed. quietly with out the press but look close and you will see them. go to nhk.org that tv channel shows the effort. Big government is YOUR friend so how have they helped you? I am open to learn. Just a thoughtlove