Community > Posts By > cradleofilth25

cradleofilth25's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:26 PM
like i said before i was homeschooled for five years and i played basketball and went to homeschool science where about 25 of us did science it was fun and i met alot of people that i still talk to today and i graduated in 2000. i've heard all this talk about how homeschool kids are being brainwashed but the homeschoolers i knew where the most diverse group i've ever met when i got a job i met a lot of public school students and man no diversity there it was like they were robots or something all spouted the same thing on every issues no matter what it was......talk about being brainwashed

cradleofilth25's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:53 PM
thats crazy!!i was homeschooled for five years and it was the right thing for me to do i was being threatened at the public school i was at just because i was a christian and a republican and it wasnt just the kids it was the teachers as well i wont name names but i was scared for my life so i started homeschooling half way through my 1st year as a public school student and never had a problem with the other students i got to play for a homeschool basketball team and made lots of friends that i still talk to today