Community > Posts By > gcute3

no photo
Sun 03/27/11 02:18 PM
u should never put all your eggs in one basket and never put all of your heart out to one friend. have multible friends in case one doesnt work out for your hearts needs.

no photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:07 PM
this one didnt happen to me but to a friend who works at a gas station here in Alabama a guy came very irate and cussin mad about how nice everyone is around here and just really cussed her out too for bein polite to him she asked where he was from he said new york and told her to kiss his --- if she didnt like it no offense shiki or was this u

no photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:51 PM
it is always better to be a 1st rate person of yourself and never a 2nd rate person of someone else

no photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:09 AM
confucious says "man who scratches butt must not bite his nails"

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 03:08 PM

Never argue with an idiot... they will drag you down to there level

and then beat you with experience.
so never argue with shiki

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 03:06 PM
true love is knowing when NOT to pull the trigger

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 08:00 AM

Smile and the world smiles with you..
but fart and u stand alone

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 02:50 AM
good morni u little perverted desert cactus I say that bcause u sound a little prick ly lol

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 02:41 AM
I also made the wall of shiki and got a testimonial so thx for that shiki but still not sure if testimonial from u is good or bad lol if i new about wall when i made my statement would have massaged ur ego little harder or just choked it to death oneslaphead drinker

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 11:37 AM
silly boys guess what girls got hotrods too Im workinon a68 chevy c 10 my dads building a 455 olds rocket 400 turbo hes helpin me with the body work and im willin to learn so i dont have to hire a mechanic

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 11:10 AM
looks like Im finnally gettin the hang of things my first time in a chat room or on the net. look ma no computer !!

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 11:07 AM
well every hero needs a super villain we know who the villain is where my hero lol:banana:

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 09:05 AM

Mikey117 writes:

"Its seems the only one that thinks that is U!!! Why dont U have a pic if uare so "sexxy" Usually when on pic, there is a reason!!!"

mickey makes good point y no. pix my excuse is no computer

no photo
Thu 03/24/11 07:16 AM
just popped in to say hi every body

no photo
Wed 03/23/11 04:01 AM
hi me again not sure how some of the games are played can I get little help on some? got my 1st testimonial its from shiki not sure if thats a good thing or not lol

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 02:02 PM
the new profile pic reminds me of the eat me Elmo doll i just bought!! lol!! any way just glad i made it on the wall of shiki even tho i didnt know about it till just now thx shikidrinker

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 03:24 AM
hi Im new too but these are nice people here im sure youll make lots of friendsdrinker

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 02:29 AM
Hi Iwishinever my names Gina Im new too these are pretty nice people on here so dont be scared to jump in on one of the forum discussions most people are prettty nice and just like to chat drinker

no photo
Tue 03/22/11 01:59 AM
Edited by gcute3 on Tue 03/22/11 02:00 AM
I just joined a week ago been layin low on the forums cause im a little shy and dont know how to get started but now Im gonna try. Its just like swimin guess you can only stick your toes in for so long before you just jump on in!!drinker

no photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:49 PM
I had read some of the great shiki's post and found them mean then he posted some good advice for me,so i went back and read more of his posts if yall would pay attention to some of what he says you might learn from him he seems smart sensible sometimes a little arrogant but hey who aint arrogant sometimes he seems like a good person at heart who likes to stier the poo pot when needed drinker

Previous 1