Community > Posts By > DangerSeeker

DangerSeeker's photo
Thu 11/01/07 03:33 PM
Hey Kailey, I think there are about as many Track & Field Athletes in JSH as there are Rock Climbers! We need to organize...we need to educate...by god...we need to demonstrate in the streets!!! COME ON PEOPLE!! WE NEED SOME FEEDBACK!!!

ok, i'm calm now. sometimes i just do that. ahhhhh yess, the serene tone of the singing bowl .....it's a beautiful thang!

Peace to all who jabber here!

DangerSeeker's photo
Thu 11/01/07 08:37 AM
I know there has to be a few climbers among the ranks of JSH. Tell us about your favorite crags or routes.

DangerSeeker's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:01 PM
You need to tell her what is going on and let her decide to stay or leave. Then you do what you've got to do...and you do it when there are no witnesses. Remember my friend..."That which we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own!" Evil is being sent into your life so you need to send it back to where it came from.

DangerSeeker's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:43 PM
The smooth mellow sound of my Tibetan Singing Bowl....

DangerSeeker's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:42 PM
Just signed up today and already broke the rules another area...Sorry! Anyway, Just wanted to introduce myself to the community and invite any and all of you folks to say hey anytime you're in Clarksvegas!

As soon as the weather dries a bit, Kings Bluff will be prime for some climbin'!

Peace to You All!