missree's photo
Sun 10/28/07 10:22 PM
I figured it was probably pretty pointless but I thought I'd ask anyway. lol

missree's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:59 PM
Okay cool... thanks

missree's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:56 PM
What is the whole point of the mututal match thing? Maybe I'm just having an airhead kind of night but I don't exactly get the point of it.

missree's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice. I really appreciate it.

missree's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:17 PM
Okay, so I'm guessing I'll get a grip of interesting responses to this question....
After finding someone you're interested in getting to know a little better and deciding that it's time to make the first move and try to strike up an email conversation with them what is the best approach to take in the first email? I mean should it just say something like "Hi. Send me an email if you wanna talk some". Should it be a little more deep like along the lines of "Hi. I'm (fill in the blank) and here's a little bit about me, so now tell me a little more about yourself"? I realize this is probably a silly question to ask but I always find that this is the most difficult part for me, and obviously the whole waiting for them thing doesn't always work. Any advice on this?

missree's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:40 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try :smile:

missree's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:22 PM
so here's the deal. i need a little advice. i've been out of the dating game for quite a while now and am not real sure how to get back into the scene. i think i've forgotten how it works and have that whole fear of rejection sort of thing. any advice on where to start?

missree's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:07 PM
Thank you all for being so kind! Now if I could just think of something to say laugh

missree's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:53 PM
hello everybody, i'm new here and this is a very new experience for me. i'm just looking to meet some new people and make some new friends. did i mention i am quite shy and have no clue what i'm doing? hello to all anyway :)