Community > Posts By > nickigreeneyes

nickigreeneyes's photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:03 PM
Ok BOB,
what she is trying to tell you is that women want you to compliment them on a certain aspect of them, such have you have a really nice smile, or you have pretty (insert color) eyes. etc.
And as for the facial hair... clean shaven is a turn on for most girls. Johnny Depp may have facial hair, but he has the features to pull it off. Just like long hair, certain guys have to versatility to pull it off as well as short i.e. Johnny Depp.
Sorry to say this but in my opionion, you would look much better clean shaven and shorter hair. You say that most women you meet say it the most distingushing feature you have or interesting, but have any of them really said they like it, or have any of those women ever stayed around. I would guess not since you are on a dating site.
I also have to say or rather quote Kojack in "player grasp reality and start respecting people". If that really truly is your thought process then I can understand why you are still single. Hope everyone has a Great Day, and hope no one takes offense.

nickigreeneyes's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:01 PM
I knew about the chocolate, but not the raisins and grapes. However did you also know that onions can cause digestive problems in dogs?