our lives..let us move closer
to God....
Except a man be born
again,,,he cannot enter the
kingdom of God....Jesus
Christ is callin

honeywealtht's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:45 PM
If You Give The Devil Attention, He Will Give You Direction...
BE CAREFUL FRENDZ

honeywealtht's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:41 PM
: I miss the days of Apoche,cloths made frm chair materials=))
• D days when we went to school,lined up&D headmistress&teachers inspect our nails&uniform&den we march to our classrooms8-|
• D days of Computer Socks! U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor,sisi pelepe, ekono gowon,baba dudu,Okin Round&Okin Four Corner. X_X Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "condense"
• D ...days of Goody-Goody&pako Biscuit. X_X
• D days of sakobi the snake girl,Nneka the pretty serpent, ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar & in yoruba class obe oba be obo oba;;)
• Chei i remember those days when one naira coin na money>:Owhen groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 25 kobo>:O
• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief,\=D/
• D days of mummy & daddy play♥♥:*
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,mr marcaroni,change Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я style,pion pion pion (gun sound), ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau({}) :$
:/•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering=D
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange:/
•days when votron, jumbo, power rangers,danger mouse, spider man was our favourite cartoons:'( :'(
• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pm 3-|
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger' #:-s
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best:x
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if it not coming
• D days when:s NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program(=| .4pm l• D days when basket sandals,simbi nd kitto sandals was d best;;)Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs .Dstv has come no more old fun:>
I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r nt smiling, it means u were nt born in my generation or u are not from my country.
Happy chidrens day to all nigerian children

honeywealtht's photo
Thu 04/21/11 07:12 PM
Hi