Time is the balancer of love
It gives love no boundaries
But can turn love to hate

Time is the true test of love
Are you able to cherish it
Or widdle it away into nothing?

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:23 PM
well calli, i' ve got to run out myself, thanks for the drinks.
LL leaves a tip and walks out the bar

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:08 PM

Well boys....Danny and ll Cool A....I hate to run...thanks Danny for the dance and ll cool a for the drink! But I am about to be late for my bowling lesson..I will stop back in afterwards...

C-ya..Calli and Johhny

see ya ida

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:07 PM
hey calli i seem to be finished with my drink, can i get another, and can you tell me who else is here today

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:52 PM
hey johnny can you get ida a magarita, and do you have cuervo for the tequila

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:48 PM

so how's your do going today ida, and i can i buy you a drink

Sure you can honey...anytime...

so what you drink of choice

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:45 PM
so how's your do going today ida, and i can i buy you a drink

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:43 PM
great thanks johnny

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:42 PM
hello there my name is ll cool a ida

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:32 PM
A guy walks into a bar with his pet alligator, puts the gator up on the bar, and faces the patrons. "If I open this alligator’s mouth and place my genitals inside, leave ’em there for five minutes, then remove my unit unscathed, will each of you buy me a drink?"

The crowd murmurs its approval, so he gets up on the bar, drops his pants, and places his privates in the alligator’s open mouth. The gator then closes its mouth as the crowd gasps.

After five minutes, the man grabs a beer bottle and raps the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opens its mouth and the man removes his genitals—unscathed, as promised. The crowd cheers, and the first of his free drinks is delivered.

"Anyone else have the guts to give it a try?" the man dares the crowd.

After a few seconds, a blonde woman timidly speaks up. "I’ll do it, but no hitting me on the head with the bottle."

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:25 PM
hey johnny do you have anymore dirty martinis

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:14 AM
thanks great

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:01 AM
A woman goes into a dentist’s office, and after her examination, the dentist says, “I’m sorry to tell you this, but I am going to have to drill that tooth.”

Horrified, the woman replies, “Oh, no! I’d rather have a baby.”

To which the dentist replies, “Make up your mind, I have to adjust the chair.”

Jerry H.

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:58 AM
How about any tecates larry got any of those lying around

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:47 AM
Well if you like that, a person walks into a bar and sees a basket full of money on top of the counter, so he walks up to the bartender and ask what's up with the money. The bartender says, "See that horse in the back" The guy says yea. Well if you can make him cry you win all that money. so the guy goes up to the horse and whispers in his ear. all of a sudden the horse starts to laugh and laugh. amazed by this the bartender gives the guy the money and the guy walks away. years later the guy shows up to the bar again and once again he sees a basket of money. so again he goes up to the bartender and ask what's going on. the bartender says that the prize is now to make the horse cry. so the guy goes up to the horse, but this time he takes the horse to the back room and when they come out the horse is crying and crying. intrigued by this, he finally asks the guy how he did it. the guy says well the first time i told the horse i had a bigger **** than he did and this time i showed him i did.

hlong7575's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:25 AM
well hello sim, can i also have a dirty martini, my name is ll cool a it's a fine day today, and i'm sorry about the hair juice every where