Community > Posts By > Warpedfox

Warpedfox's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:45 AM
I am sorry but that is just funny

Warpedfox's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:30 PM
I know with today technology people just dont read as much anymore, well more to the point they read computer screens more then books, and someone had writing to me that he would read more if he could just find the power switch on the books. You know I spent the last two months trying to find the power switch that make me turn on my imagination, I use to read with. I am 30 years old and I still love to read, I love to pretend that I am right there with whatever I am reading about.

Does anyone else?

Warpedfox's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:19 PM

im afraid state well take them away from both of us ,i live with my sis and not enough room for the here.

in that case ask for the kids in court they are old enough to choose

Warpedfox's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:15 PM
have them call 241-kids that way a caseworker can come out and see whereever they are at and if it a fit place for them. it best you can do i wish you the best

Warpedfox's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:09 PM
if you have problems with her ablity to take care of the kids, then one you can report her, but you need proof to back it up, if you dont have proof there is nothing you can do.

Warpedfox's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:05 PM
do you have any proof such as pics, statements from others anything

Warpedfox's photo
Thu 01/24/08 07:59 PM
what has she done

Warpedfox's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:41 AM
Ok here something funny i still play I been trying to get a group together for about three months now, I would love to find some more people that play. I find it to be a good release, if your angry or frustrated at life.

Warpedfox's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:19 PM
I have been though depression for about 10 years, Meds DO NOT help at all. It cost me my marriage, when we spilt it was like someone hit me with a 2 by 4 and it woke me up. Sumthingdifferent is right you need to find out what is inside you thats making you feel this way and change it, It not easy but it worth it.