Community > Posts By > Tanmoy

Tanmoy's photo
Fri 12/13/19 10:38 AM
The general expressions of a man are related to his behavior. A human being cannot be completely defined by it. At least we can guess how happy or unhappy a person is. 'Reading' in my post does not mean defining anyone. If I could load some images here, I can easily explain the expression for that image for you. An actor has to show more skill in eye expression than dialogue. The expression of the eye is such that many times it does not need dialogue. Even if a hungry man does not want to eat anything, his eyes will tell if he is hungry. There are some people who are unhappy or happy. I told them all to live and others to live. This is possible only if we love one another. A very simple expectation - that everyone should be happy in love.

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 05:04 PM
Edited by Tanmoy on Thu 12/12/19 05:05 PM
At your first comment, when you ask to say about yourself I was horrified. But now I understand that you are a very nice person. Thank you too.waving

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 04:53 PM
A little bit true.
In the past, a rose was needed to win a girl's mind. Besides the roses, money is needed now. Love is now a commercial issue.

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 04:42 PM
Nostalgic and but really very good poem.:heart:
The last part of the poem just great.
Did you point to 'death' in the last part? Especially in this part
"What was it you saw when your diamond blues dimmed
and the birds flew in fright?"
However, you did not say about my prediction, did I say all wrong?
It is good to be wrong.

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 04:24 PM
Love is the name of sex. But sex without love refers to only sex. This is gross enjoyment, which is not desirable. On the other hand, love without sex only refers to fun. Some kind of obscenity is hidden in the word 'sex'. So, to fulfill our sexual desires, we put a garment on it and called 'Love' the brand name of the garment.

In fact, love and sex are two aspects of the same coin. If the upper part is love, then the bottom part is sex. True love develops through love and sex. If one is unavailable, the other is worthless.

Now ask yourself, what do you want? Love or sex? However, I want a coin of love in my poor mansion.........rofl

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 03:30 PM
Love is the name of sex. But sex without love refers to only sex. This is gross enjoyment, which is not desirable. On the other hand, love without sex only refers to fun. Some kind of obscenity is hidden in the word 'sex'. So, to fulfill our sexual desires, we put a garment on it and called 'Love' the brand name of the garment.

In fact, love and sex are two aspects of the same coin. If the upper part is love, then the bottom part is sex. True love develops through love and sex. If one is unavailable, the other is worthless.

Now ask yourself, what do you want? Love or sex? However, I want a coin of love in my poor mansion.rofl

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 03:26 PM
Edited by Tanmoy on Thu 12/12/19 03:42 PM

Rewrite: " Maybe I don't understand the eyes appeal of these portraits. But everyone has a story. The story could be either sad or happy. A person without a story.."

Anyway, as you ask to hear from me; then listen:

you are funny and romantic also.
You were a very naughty girl when you were a kid.:wink: You were a good fiance to your lover. However, I think you did not marry the person you loved. You loved your husband too, but I think that was not enough, tongue2 that's why he has kept himself so far away.

You write poetry, I'm glad to hear it. Don't be angry if my words don't sound good. Let me read your poem. Looking forward to reading your poem.

I just want to say,' live and let others live, love and be loved.'

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 12:28 PM
Edited by Tanmoy on Thu 12/12/19 12:31 PM

What you seem to be calling 'the sixth sense' most people call 'empathy'.
Empathy is not a true sense like smelling or seeing.
It must be taught/learned.

Consider:

A person can be born then live apart from others.
They possess the 5 senses.
Having never encountered another person, they will not possess empathy.
We label these types of people as psychopaths and sociopaths.

Empathy varies from person to person, reason to reason.
This is because someone who has never experienced something is less able to empathize with another about it.

We also possess knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
So, while we may never have personally experienced exactly the same thing as another, we have the capacity to empathize with that person.

With most of us, our ability to empathize plays a vital role in our ability to love others.
It gives us connection.
[Suppose a writer maybe he is a poet or a novelist, He has 'the sixth sense' for viewing people as well as society. 'Resurrection' is a famous novel by Leo Tolstoy. In this novel, he portrays the Russian Revolution. By analyzing people and society, he realized a far-reaching event in advance before the revolution. That is to say, things are not just about empathy. It's just a prediction and but not a prophecy. It doesn't mean that it will be completely correct in all cases.

Your fingers are dancing on the table. This indicates that you are in a very exciting or relaxed mood. It depends on how fast or slowly the fingers are moving. If the finger moves fast is indicates tension and slow finger movement indicate you are calm and happy.
What you said in the last two paragraphs are correct. Let's finish with Socrates' words. Once the disciples asked him, Who is the happiest person? The king? A rich man? Or a healthy strong man? Poor Socrates replied, "None of them. A wise man is the happiest man in the world."It was a manifestation of his wisdom, which rests far above knowledge. The source of knowledge comes from practical matters. But wisdom comes from philosophy.
......I just want to say,' live and let others live, love and be loved.']

Tanmoy's photo
Thu 12/12/19 10:55 AM
Judging the character is not a synthesis of my post. Like many types of laughter, there are many types of tears. Feelings of sadness or tears of joy can only be felt when the sixth sense responds. To look in such a subtle way one has to look through the sixth sense.
Your smooth smile indicates that you are a very happy person.winking

Tanmoy's photo
Wed 12/11/19 12:32 PM
Thank you. It has nothing to do with spirituality. There is something called the 'sixth sense'.From that point of view, I felt the greatness of love.

Tanmoy's photo
Tue 12/10/19 02:32 PM
Edited by Tanmoy on Tue 12/10/19 02:34 PM
A portrait of a face tells me a lot. When I look at the eyes, I no longer have to look at the entire face of the portrait. Portrait means a story and the story is hidden deeply in the eyes. Looking through the eyes, I can read that story. There is a smile on the face but in the eyes, I can see a shadow of sadness.
This site has many images or portraits. But most, I cannot find a story. Maybe I don't understand the eyes appeal of these portraits. But everyone has a story. The story could be either sad or happy. A person without a story....... I can't imagine. If you have such a story just share it.
So, get closer to someone and share your story. I just want to say,' live and let others live, love and be loved.'
Let us also have a new story of love.:heart: :heart:

Tanmoy's photo
Tue 11/26/19 10:51 AM
@ jaish,
Thanks.:heart:

Tanmoy's photo
Tue 11/26/19 04:06 AM
History testifies that Ram is exotic and Ravana is local of the son of the soil.
The character of feudalism is that regardless of your religion, race or nation just occupy and rule the country. The Roman Empires adopted Christianity to sustain its rule. The three cursed wars that took place in history were not for religions conflict but based on Jerusalem's economic interests and that was the feudal politics.
At the root of Palestine problem is the conflict of economic and political interests. We cannot define in between Judaism and Zionism. Anyway the exploitation of a ruler is not considered by Hindu or Muslim, but his job is to exploit. The history of caste-based exploitation of Hindu society is thousands of years old. Untouchable Dalit, Shudras, Pasi, Jatis are not Muslim at all, What has the state of India given their dignity except article 15? Is the article 15 really guaranteed to their survival? No, the reality is different. This is not a question of Kashmir belongs to Muslims, because Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, whether he/she is religiously represented by Hindu or Muslim, but all are Kashmiri as a nation.
Kashmir's last Hindu king Hari Singh, also wanted a separate identity for Kashmir. India-Pakistan does not respect this wish.
India is a state of many nationalities. There are Bengali, Panjabi and other nationalities as well as many indigenous people live in India. Can The Bengali nation be divided into Hindu-Muslims by the Indian state policy? Similarly, can we separate Punjabis by Hindu, Muslims or Sikh? But in the name of state politics, we make a difference.
There are three identities that need to be understood separately namely religious identity, ethnic or nationalities identity and state identity. The basis of ethnic identity or nationality is the specific language and culture of a particular region. Arab-speaking people are divided into several states but they are Arab as a nation. Kashmir has its own culture, which is different from other cultures in India. So it is foolish to look at Kashmir by the eyes of different religions like Hindu or Muslim. It is difficult for both Hindu-Muslims to think of Kashmir as a separate nation or culture. But how are the Muslims of other parts of India? The state of India has the guarantee of a cow life as a 'Gomata' (as a mother), but where is the safety of a Muslim's life as a citizen of the state? Muslim mosques can be destroyed, but the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, why can't these be destroyed? They are also made by Muslim rulers. Can such double stands call foolishness? On the other hand, whatever India is doing in Kashmir, so same Pakistan is doing in Balochistan. If you raise your hand for Kashmir, you too should raise also your hand for Baloch..
An oppressed nation, whether it be Scottish, Iris, Catalan, Kurdish, Baloch or Kashmir, but the question is whether you favor the oppressed nation? Are all nations are free? Is the UN a union of all nations? It can be called an association of states but not the nations of the world.
Many of us hate war. However, a war is expected when it is a prerequisite for peace. So please say yes and raise your hand for the Scottish, Iris, Catalan, Kurdish, Baloch or Kashmir. The good part of World War II is that after the war finished many nations have tasted liberation. I am wishing for World War III if the existing problems will be going to solve. And the war is a conflict, which begins at the diplomatic table and ends with the soldiers on the battlefield. People are dying, migrating, suffering from the ongoing war of different countries or states, but the rate is higher than World War II. Are we in the third world war without an announcement? It is a new dimension of global politics that the enemy shakes their hands in the morning and in the afternoon, they scold to each other.

Tanmoy's photo
Mon 11/25/19 09:29 AM
Accordingly done!!:heart:

Tanmoy's photo
Mon 11/25/19 09:17 AM
flowerforyou Welcome

Tanmoy's photo
Wed 11/20/19 11:00 PM
The modern capitalist version of Nazism.

Tanmoy's photo
Sat 11/16/19 01:59 PM

Cuties with boobies are even better, and if exposed, then drool tongue2 love
[No problem!If it is commercialized then there is a opportunity to be a fame:thumbsup: ]

Tanmoy's photo
Wed 11/13/19 09:20 AM

I am surprised you have not whined about the paintings of those "exposed" nude people in the "fine" arts museums of the world...tell them how disgraceful it is to exhibit those works of art...and demand that they be removed and destroyed...
[/
Okay
Arts.......Various temples of India have nude images of the holy goddage.Those are art. You can find such 'terracotta arts' all over in India. Seeing goddess 'Aphrodite' Romans find aesthetics. Not vulgarism.But what you say on about the nudist movement in some western countries? That is Art?
I am well aware about art and culture. Please don't judge me wrong as 'TALIBANS'. I know the difference between art and vulgarism.We have been practising arts for thousands of years. You can't go as deep as I want to....Culture is been changing, but sometime changing causes the worse.I can smell her bad smell but others may suffer from cold fever.
However, corporate aggression is working behind the introduction of women as products.That was the tone of my speech. It is not possible to explain to anyone.]

However, the art did not appear out of nothing...it is quite often the result of a real person displaying their natural "art"...but you would praise the painting but condemn the source...interesting distinction

[However, the art did not appear out of nothing...it is quite often the result of a real person displaying their natural "art"...but you would praise the painting but condemn the source...interesting distinction
[When an artist creates a nude photo or sculpture, it is art. There is creativity. But if the artist comes out in public place naked,
what can he say? Madness?
Roses are beautiful. No need has to ask. It is a beauty of art. Art in its own way to decide what could be art. If you feel of anything that is art, don't need to ask.]]

Tanmoy's photo
Wed 11/13/19 09:18 AM
Edited by Tanmoy on Wed 11/13/19 09:20 AM

I am surprised you have not whined about the paintings of those "exposed" nude people in the "fine" arts museums of the world...tell them how disgraceful it is to exhibit those works of art...and demand that they be removed and destroyed...
[/
Okay
Arts.......Various temples of India have nude images of the holy goddage.Those are art. You can find such 'terracotta arts' all over in India. Seeing goddess 'Aphrodite' Romans find aesthetics. Not vulgarism.But what you say on about the nudist movement in some western countries? That is Art?
I am well aware about art and culture. Please don't judge me wrong as 'TALIBANS'. I know the difference between art and vulgarism.We have been practising arts for thousands of years. You can't go as deep as I want to....Culture is been changing, but sometime changing causes the worse.I can smell her bad smell but others may suffer from cold fever.
However, corporate aggression is working behind the introduction of women as products.That was the tone of my speech. It is not possible to explain to anyone.]

However, the art did not appear out of nothing...it is quite often the result of a real person displaying their natural "art"...but you would praise the painting but condemn the source...interesting distinction

Tanmoy's photo
Tue 11/12/19 07:30 PM
Edited by Tanmoy on Tue 11/12/19 07:33 PM

This topic cracks me up.
[Sorry to hear so frustrated .]

Previous 1