Community > Posts By > tinycheeks

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 01:04 AM
well i have 2 strawberrys and they talk to each other very cool strawberrys the other day oh they hang in my truck i dont know how they got there but i just accept them for what they r and as i said they r strawberrys,,,,

anyways the other day i was driving along and i over heard the one strawberry say to the other u know we honey we wouldnt be in this jam if u werent so sweet...

i thought to myself wow man these strawberrys really know how to make each other feel good....

of course i dont say anything as it would be very strange for me to try and strike up a conversation with either of them i dont actually think they know i can hear them.........

thye just kind of bop around n the floor boards in the back of the truck but they r really healthy little strawberrys and seem to have accepted there fate for now ....

im thinking when the weather warms up i will take them to a nice park and set them down in a nice flower garden or something like to let them have a better existence than my old truck you know....

but like i said who would of thought for whatever reason 2 strawberrys would end up in the back of my truck and actually have the capabilities of talking to each other and actually being cool and kind and also appreciative of the other buddy....

i dont know if they r 2 girl strawberrys or 2 males or male or female all i know is that i have had a very unique experience of observing these 2 and if we as adults were to behave like these 2 do im sure we would be able to handle lifes difficulties in a much better and easier way.........

so i didnt really write about womens purses or mens purse i wrote about my purse which is the back of my cab in my truck.....

i honestly cant remember eating any sttrawberrys ever in my truck one of my buddies might but i cant be sure who or when but for whatever reason i have ended up with these 2 strawberrys basically squatting i think till the weather gets better......

i am careful now when i throw stuff into the back of the cab as i dont want to squash them or hurt them u know in any way but i have to tell it has been a very enriching experience observing these 2 bright red chunky little strawberrys....

i am wondering as i type this what if they tell some other fruit about my cab and i end up with a couple of watermellons this summer.

so i think i will give my cab a good thourough cleaning when i get these 2 strawberrys to a nice park in the next month or so i will wait till it is warm dont want to freeze the little things.......

so thats my tale of the 2 strawberrys i have had hanging tin the cab like i said for the last 3 months who would of thought anything like this was possible but im telling u for real this is a true story well maybe there r a few little embellishments but i hope u get the underlying message peace out ,,,,,,,,,