Community > Posts By > Dvj

Dvj's photo
Mon 07/30/12 03:39 PM
Hi, i'm Daniel joseph, like to date a lady anywhere in UK. I wanna date to marry, no playing of game. If you don't mind you can check my profile, you will know more about me. Wanna have a lady betwen the age 25-30.
If you are interested you can email me.
Love you all.
Thanks.

Dvj's photo
Fri 07/27/12 11:11 PM

That would never happen to me since I would never chose someone willing to do something as disloyal as that in the first place.
Lol, you know if you are to meet a guy and you see the guy is good in behaviour, you then continue with him in dating each other and suddenly he changed to the the main thread, what will be your action?
Because i know been loyal, perfect or bad is not written on the forehead. I think you got me right.

Dvj's photo
Fri 07/27/12 01:19 PM

I don't have a 'boyfriend'
keep searching...... Good luck

Dvj's photo
Fri 07/27/12 10:39 AM
Edited by Dvj on Fri 07/27/12 10:40 AM
If you are a lady, and you found your guy, boyfriend, boy lover or which ever name you call them, making love to someone else or to your fellow girl friend, what will be your action?
Great MINGLES members!!!

Dvj's photo
Tue 07/24/12 04:27 PM
sweat, you are welcome to this wonderful and bliss social. Have you fine any yet?

Dvj's photo
Tue 07/24/12 04:19 PM
you are welcome man. I belive you gonna enjoy you stay in here. Keep it rocking man

Dvj's photo
Tue 07/24/12 04:15 PM
you are welcome to this great community....... You gonna enjoy you stay.

Dvj's photo
Tue 07/24/12 04:06 PM
Hi am Daniel Joseph, i will like to have a foreign base female for serious friendship, if you are interested, you can message me, or add me to your friend list.

Dvj's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:16 PM
you know, is possible and is not possible. Why is my answer so neutra? Because it depend on what individual can tolorate.