Community > Posts By > 4_gotten

4_gotten's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:25 AM

Welcome to the Forum..first post YAY!
Not sure if I am quite understanding the issue though, could u please elaborate sweety?

Okay...
Well we met each other on this site Myyearbook and well i found out that he onnly lives a couple of hours away.. so we started talking then he asked me out and so we've been dating each other for a couple of weeks.. well anyway i logged onto his account one day and i found all these messages from these girls who he's been flirting with.. and so i confronted him since im tired of being cheated on and he said that he didn't believe in cheating on girls and that the girls are just friends..

Big no no. You violated his privacy in logging onto HIS account. For shame. A great book you might want to read is The Mark of Cain: An Anatomy of Jealousy. It really helps to learn that jealousy is an immature thing!

he told me i could log into his account whenever i wanted too. indifferent

4_gotten's photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:19 AM

Welcome to the Forum..first post YAY!
Not sure if I am quite understanding the issue though, could u please elaborate sweety?

Okay...
Well we met each other on this site Myyearbook and well i found out that he onnly lives a couple of hours away.. so we started talking then he asked me out and so we've been dating each other for a couple of weeks.. well anyway i logged onto his account one day and i found all these messages from these girls who he's been flirting with.. and so i confronted him since im tired of being cheated on and he said that he didn't believe in cheating on girls and that the girls are just friends..

4_gotten's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:59 AM
Okay so my boyfriend seems to be flirting with these other girls.. and i've confronted him about it and he keeps giving me the same answer : it's against what i believe in..
What should i do?
frown