Community > Posts By > tinkerbell60

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 08:33 PM

Yeah all sounds great but that all depends on the gas prices...........they keep souring and we will have to tour on motorcycles instead ............whoa bigsmile

well I don't think I want to travel on a motor bike , too cold in the winter.sick

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 05:47 PM
New Zealand is a beautiful country and is very popular with American tourists, a lot come back year after year.love

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 01:26 PM

I'm turning 62 today and its been so long since I've had sex I consider myself a virgin.

(Well, the holes in my ear piercings healed over so I'm thinking.... mmmmm.... I'm probably a virgin by now. LOL )

Anyway, I haven't really been interested in dating for a long time, but last night I dreamed I had two very good looking men competing for my attention. I was flattered, but I don't think I had a clue what they actually wanted. LOL One of them looked like James Caan. Wow.

For a handsome dude like that I even considered I might come out of my celibate closet. Unfortunately there aren't many men in my town that I am the least bit attracted to that aren't already taken.

I can always dream I guess. I'm going to start working out though just in case. I need motivation. I'm in great health, I just want to lose some pounds.

happy birthday to you drinker

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 11:44 AM
My dream is to spend my retirement in a mobile home and travel around NZ, with a nice companion ,I have Welsh blood in me , but I think that I have a little more Gypsy.:heart:

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 11:31 AM
Hi I am new too , hoping to spend my retirement travelling around NZ
in a mobile home with a nice companion.:banana:

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 11:19 AM

Way to advertise, darlin' :-)

Welcome, hope you can get satellite Internet
on your travels :-)

Won't need the internet once I have found someone.blushing

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 02:53 AM
Who has a dream to spend thier retirement travelling around NZ in a motor home .No power bills, no lawns to mow , no garden to weed and best of all not a lot of housework.
Just wake up every morning to a new scenery.Most of all laugh a lot.laugh

tinkerbell60's photo
Wed 03/02/11 02:38 AM
WITH MY CATlove