Community > Posts By > ballerina9

no photo
Fri 05/20/11 12:34 PM

if i wore a bikini do you think id attract more people?

=)
ummmmm...doubt it.....but i dare you to test it out pitchfork laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:52 PM

I live in Alabama right now, but Goof's world tour will be taking him to a new city come Jan. 2012. Am accepting invites to come and live near a town near you, and the winner gets a life time supply of Kool Aid. Word!
make it margaritas or bugger off :laughing: rofl pitchfork

Bollocks! laugh
oh no you di'int!!!:laughing: :laughing: rofl pitchfork

Get me a Guiness or bugger off tongue2 :laughing:
will a kick in the arse an a carlsberg do ya?? :laughing: :laughing: pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:33 PM

Cause I am too evil!
or because your a jug :laughing: :laughing:

With a 12 guage!
thats a biiiiig spout you big boaster surprised :laughing: rofl pitchfork

Careful now. Gonna make me melt my ice cubes. laugh laugh
shuddup an pour me a margarita an i'll forgive you:laughing: :laughing: smitten

Shaken....not stirred? tongue2 :laughing:
i like stirred best pitchfork :laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:15 PM

Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I love Alberta, drive an hour in any direction and the landscape is completely different. Semi-arid desert to the south (complete with rattlesnakes), mountains to the west (world-class skiing), badlands in the middle, arctic tundra to the north. Winter tends to get cold, but where I am there is usually a chinook or two to break it up a bit. I'd love to visit around the world, but there is no where else I'd rather be.
sounds COOOOL!! real nice! ......can i ask you sumthn....whats a chinook mean??....i never heard that word before. blushingflowerforyou

Chinooks are awesome! They're like instant spring. One hour it's freezing and the next the snow is melting and we're outside in t-shirts. It's fabulous!
really! omg wish we had some of that here lol:laughing:....winters just finished..but its still cold..waitin for summer....we only get 3 warm months thogrumble ......so dya get them often then or is it like an oddity?

Chinooks are pretty random actually and you have to live in the right place to be able to take full advantage of them. In the southern part of the province it gets warm but is super, super windy and the north gets nada. It always gets cold again, but it is a nice reprieve. It's still winter here and isn't showing signs of letting up yet. I think we'll only get 3 WARM months this year!
lol...similar then! biggrin well our 3 warm months now tends to rain mostly the whole way through this past few years..and i mean RAIN! aargh!!..so we come outta the cold winter....an then str8 inta the rainy season....we usedta have a 3 month summer...but last few years.....it just rains non-stop the whole way through...cept for maybe 4 weeks....so we only actually get a good 4 weeks of nice dry hot summer here nowadays...crazy weatherbiggrin flowers

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:01 PM

I live in Alabama right now, but Goof's world tour will be taking him to a new city come Jan. 2012. Am accepting invites to come and live near a town near you, and the winner gets a life time supply of Kool Aid. Word!

Bollocks! laugh
oh no you di'int!!!:laughing: :laughing: rofl pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:27 PM

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:20 PM

Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I love Alberta, drive an hour in any direction and the landscape is completely different. Semi-arid desert to the south (complete with rattlesnakes), mountains to the west (world-class skiing), badlands in the middle, arctic tundra to the north. Winter tends to get cold, but where I am there is usually a chinook or two to break it up a bit. I'd love to visit around the world, but there is no where else I'd rather be.
sounds COOOOL!! real nice! ......can i ask you sumthn....whats a chinook mean??....i never heard that word before. blushingflowerforyou

Chinooks are awesome! They're like instant spring. One hour it's freezing and the next the snow is melting and we're outside in t-shirts. It's fabulous!
really! omg wish we had some of that here lol:laughing:....winters just finished..but its still cold..waitin for summer....we only get 3 warm months thogrumble ......so dya get them often then or is it like an oddity?

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:11 PM

Cause I am too evil!

With a 12 guage!
thats a biiiiig spout you big boaster surprised :laughing: rofl pitchfork

Careful now. Gonna make me melt my ice cubes. laugh laugh
shuddup an pour me a margarita an i'll forgive you:laughing: :laughing: smitten

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 05:58 PM

In this context a Chinook wind is a warm dry wind that blows in off the Rocky Mountains ... warm weather in the midst of winter

Central British Columbia love

ahhh!! thankyou!! ya learn sumthn new everyday :wink: biggrin flowers

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 04:59 PM

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:15 PM

oh my!, my!, my!....my best welcome...smooched
raaawwr!! :laughing: pitchfork

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:13 PM
i dream the biggest load of jumbled up crap.....but its always good.....i dont have any nightmares :thumbsup: smile2 shades

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:09 PM

OMG !

OK < I'll try.

Eww , nice tird.

LOL!!!:laughing: :laughing: rofl

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 02:54 PM
Belfast, city centre......Northern Ireland

born here, grew up here..love my home...never leaving....cept in a box....well actually even then...i'll still be buried here lmao!! :laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 02:48 PM
SALT :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 02:41 PM

I love all children and

love teaching .
aahhhh...but what about hamsters???:laughing:

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 01:40 AM

Cause I am too evil!